Plans

The rogue train sped at exactly the speed-limit, taking the Southwestern Limited route, embracing the shadows of the night, as the only the light was from the front lamp of the locomotives, and the passenger cars, and the train's presence was made by the wooshing of the wind, the smoke emitting from its funnel, loud panting of the locomotive, the horrid view of Zomburbia on flames, and tons of thick black smoke slowly fazing out of view.

The air was really, really tense inside the passenger cars, the soldiers, scientists, all-star's, imps, , constructors, Z.M.P.D cops, 4 Z.P.Z.E private security guards, and a single wizard only could do was remain sat down at the seats, and stay silent, utterly bewildered at the situation they witnessed, and are in for now, no one, dared to say something for the time being, the silence often interrupted by the clacking sounds of the passenger car's trucks...

The train didn't stopped, till they where finally out of the former New York's borders.

...

...

...

At last, the panting locomotive stopped in its tracks at a random yard after the fireman, took care of switching the line to cover the locomotive's view with some freight cars lied around, and a fully assembled freight train, that, assumed by the experienced railroad men, the driver, Billy and fireman, Todd, assumed it was abandoned in a rush.

As Billy made sure to for the steam locomotive, a former New York Central Hudson, number #5304, was fully out of steam to not let waste any water in the tender, as well as to not overheat its boiler. With that not being a problem, he stepped down from the cab, as the Todd walked to him.

Todd: Hey brother...

He asked, slightly concerned.

Billy sighed, as he simply asked.

Billy: Is it the soldiers...?

Todd nodded.

Todd: You think... they'll think we where trying to go rogue or... some-...

Billy: Don't worry too much about it... i... think they'll understand... i hope. But i think trying to run away from a war-zone isn't considered "going rogue"...

Billy immediately interrupted his concerned co-worker, and brother as well, given they where taking refuge on the Z-Tech's Main Z-Mech factory for refuge, but made the choice to run away and lay low for their own safety. But with unexpected passengers that are way superior then them... 

They don't have much of a choice but to comply to their orders, IF, they where going to give any to them.

Their train of thought stopped, as the several sounds of boots landing on the ballast, originated from the several Z-Tech's classes of the empires defense, the local law enforcement of the, now former, North American division capital of Z-Tech, Zombopolis, and Z-Tech's measly only underpaid failed to be officers, the security guards from Zomboss' private security company, "Zomboss'. Private. Zecurity. Enforcement. Inc.".

Billy and Todd looked at each other as the multitude of zombies gathered around, they decided to come over as well, supposing they where going to call for them either way.

The highest ranking officers of each Z-Tech Class, LEO, Security, etc came over.

Z-Tech Great Imperial Army - Sergeant. Nick Powell - 33rd Infantry Division. 

Z-Tech [United States Branch] Imperial National Guard - Staff Sergeant. Thomas Riley 51th Armored Division

Imperial Z-Tech Air Force - Airman First Class. Sara Stevens.