crossing lines

JD POV

It's been a few weeks now since Aspyn has been here and everyday I have counted my blessings. She was caring and nurturing and a big help to have around the house. She could cook too and thanks to her I was getting fat. I was just coming in from the fields and in desperate need of a shower when my dad Senior and my mom came pulling up the drive. Next thing I know Aspyn comes busting out the door with curls a bouncing.

"Hey JD! You just get in?"

" We'll obviously Aspyn"

" Awe does baby need a nap?"

" Don't start with me Aspyn my mom and dad are pulling up."

" I know. They called me and said they were on the way."

" You mean they call you?"

" Yes they do. Especially your mother. Jealous?"

" Ugh... you work my nerves you know that?"

My mom and dad hopped out the truck making their way over to us. My mom hugged Aspyn and then my dad while I got a simple hello son. It didn't upset me as much as it excited me seeing such a warm welcome given to her.

"We'll son we're here to give you the invite to the debutant ball. As you know the whole town will be there so don't try to back out. You bring this Lil gal here out for a night of fun."

" Oh I want to go JD! Please!"

"Who said I was taking you as my date?"

" Fine I'll go with your parents. You aren't the only ride in town."

My parents laughed at her sarcastic remark and I admit it amused me too.

"We will talk about it all later."

"Well you youngins talk it over while we had on home. See you two later."

" Bye dad."

I followed Aspyn into the house watching her perfect hips sway as she walked into the kitchen. My manly frustrations becoming more apparent as I watched each sway. This girl was killing me and I regretted taking sex off the table. She really unravels me when I see her laid out in the yard in that damn bikini of hers.

Without realization I found myself standing behind her pressing her up against the counter while stroking her sides up and down slowly. She didn't speak but just stood there silently. I buried my face into her hair smelling the fragrance of her shampoo and savoring the scent that filled my nose. Testing her boundaries that I knew she had set I placed a kiss on the side of her neck surprised by the fact that she tilted her to the side for easier access to it.

I began to nip and suck at it only to be rewarded with a soft moan. I slowly let my hands travel around her torso and lifted the hem of her shirt and softly rubbed across her stomach enjoying the soft skin that lay underneath my hands. I turned her around to face me to see list filled eyes staring back up at me. I watched as she wetted her lips for the kiss that she was wanting to get. I leaned down to peck them and gauges her reaction wich was eyes closed and lips parted.

I leaned in planting a long kiss on her plump lips and then slid my hands down her backside lifting her up on to the counter. I began kissing her deeply and slid my tongue over her bottom lip and she let me in. She wrapped her tiny arms around me and moaned inside my mouth. There it was my undoing. I began to take my months of frustration out on her lips and pulling her into me as close as I could get her.