7.Abhinav And Catherine

Listening to the teasing tone of Pep, RM blushes so hard that his ears becomes beet red. As the three of them chatting, suddenly they heard cough they turn there heads only to see the other 7 members looking at them like some abandoned puppies. Pep waves at them with a bright smile making all of them to like her more.

Then Jin introduce her first and all others introduce themselves and they felt that she is a easy person to talk with and the way she mingles with others is same as Jin that everyone felt that she is the one for him.

All of them are having there funny talk in corridor until they heard a 'Ding' sound indicating that the lift has arrived at there floor. Soon the doors were opened only to reveal a very handsome guy in a brown trench coat with dark navy blue scarf around his neck.

As the door gets opened he looks up from his phone and gives a slight smile towards the people in the lobby to be specific it was given to the pink lady who is among them

As the door gets opened he looks up from his phone and gives a slight smile towards the people in the lobby to be specific it was given to the pink lady who is among them. Meeting his eyes Pep also gives a bright smile which made Jin to drink a glass of vinegar.

Meanwhile, seeing him everyone was trying to guess who he is and what is he to there Noona, whereas the only other girl in the group got her heart jumped out of the chest.

Cath : *Wow! He is freaking handsome. Just who is this guy, a model? But I never seen him in any magazines. Shit, the way he smiles is already breathtaking and the background effect giving by those glass windows is not helping at all.

Wait whom did he smiled at. It's not by looking at me right. If he did that I should return the smile but God i couldn't even move my facial muscles in this situation. I'm probably looking like fool to him. Ahhh! This is so frustrating. *

Suspicious thoughts of the group members, the inner turmoil of Cath and the jealousy of Jin, the guy who is root cause of all these starts walking out of lift while looking at Pep and she takes two steps forward towards him

Pep : Where did you go when everyone are in there own rooms? Haven't we thought of going out altogether in the afternoon.

xxx : I'm not tried and I didn't felt like resting in the room. So I heard there is a new cafe opened near by which is a 15 minutes walk so I went to check it out.