28. Dances & Smiles

Suga - Coco :

Suga drags Coco towards the dance floor and starts to dance while having a smile in his face.

Coco : Why do you always keep dragging me away?

Suga : Because I don't want anyone else to take to you away and I want to keep you all to myself.

Coco : *Maintaining an eye contact*.

Suga : And since you revealed yourself a while ago I have to be even more careful with the bugs that might fly around you.

Coco : *Laughs out aloud*. If someone were to hear words they might think that your my overprotective boyfriend.

Suga : Well too bad I'm not.

Coco : *Smile fades and becomes disappointed*.

Suga : Cause I'm your overprotective, obsessive and possessive soon - to - be husband.

Coco : *Stares at him with mouth open wide*.

Suga : *Getting closer and whispering in her ears* Keep looking at me in the same way for a minute more and I swear I'll kiss you right here in front for every watching eyes without a care about the next morning.

Coco : *Bends her head, blinks her eyes continuously and blushes deep red at speed visible to the naked eye*.

Suga : *Smiles again, breaking his record of smiling, only a few times a week to month*.

J-hope - Dobby :

J-hope : Hello.

Dobby : Hi.

J-hope : Well I should have connected the dots when Honey called you as Dobby.

Dobby : Not your fault but mine since I didn't mentioned it either.

J-hope : Then how about a dance?

Dobby : Sorry?

J-hope : Dance with me then we will even.

Dobby : *Smiles* Fine, my honor.