11. 7 Uncles (Aishyu)

As the girls left, Jimin and J-hope gained back their senses. Then they turned back only to find all the members are watching them. Walking in casually Jimin goes and sit on the chair. All the members surrounded him giving a questioning gaze.

Jimin : H-hi.

Cath : Care to explain your self about the girl in the lobby.

Jimin : Oh! She's your soon to be Unnie, dear Cath.

RM : When did you meet her?

Jimin : Didn't I say I went to bed late last night it's because I was with her.

Jin : Did you guys........

Jimin : Sorry to disappoint you Hyung. We did nothing of that sort.

Suga : Then tell us what happened.

Jimin starts explaining regarding how he met Honey at the pool? Why is her chain with him? Him meeting Dobby who is Hobi's admirer and also Hobi and him getting caught by Minny and Sweety.

Jimin : This is how I met my babydoll.
But it seems like I'm not the only one who fell in love. *Smirks at J-hope *.

J-hope : She is my type and I can't deny that.

Cath : It seems our sunshine met his rainbow, ah!

Suga : Hmmm, do anyone have any idea about what happened to those two. *Points at V and JK*.

All gazes follows the Suga's finger only to find the absent-minded V and JK. It's like they are in their own worlds. All of them moves close to them and sits beside them. Even then they didn't see them. They tried to call them but didn't get any response so Jimin whose on the V side and RM in on JK side shakes there shoulders.

Cath: Hey guys, what are you thinking so deeply that you didn't even respond to us.

V : Nothing Cath. I was listening to Jimin.

Cath : Then what were you thinking about right now.

V : It's just that didn't Jimin say that the girl in the bucket hat referred herself as Sahithi. I feel like her name is a bit incomplete. Like there's something missing.

RM : Seriously V. Are you thinking about that. It's her parents who named her and I think her name sounds good.

Suga : Then what are thinking to do about that, V.

V : Nice question. I am thinking of completing her name by giving my surname to her. Then she will be called as Mrs. Kim or Kim Sahithi. Then it sounds good.

Everyone : Faces like *What the

Everyone : Faces like *What the ....*

Cath : Are you okay, V. Do you have fever or something.