9. The Chain (Jimin & Honey)

Next day morning, Jin is the first to wake up. First thing he do after sitting up bed is to see the photo of Pep in her wechat and smiles to himself. Then he do his morning routine and goes to wake up the others starting from RM.

All of them are almost or already awake except Jimin. So they thought of waking up Jimin so all the 6 and Cath gathers in his room. Before leaving RM glances the opposite door only to find a short girl entering into Rishi's room and thinks, 'Maybe one of her friends'.

In Jimin's room, in order to wake him up Jin and RM starts to singing loudly, Suga sleeps on the couch, J-hope records their whole play, Cath just watches them and V&Jk starts to making loud noises. Disturbed by the sounds Jimin stirs from his sweet slumber and says,

Jimin : Ah! Let me sleep last night I went late to bed.

RM : Why? What were you doing?

Jimin : *Similing* Tha..t

As Jimin is about to speak he gets interrupted by the sudden knock on his door. Expecting it to be room service J-hope goes to open the door only to find Rishi. At first he gets shocked and totally confused and asks,

J-hope : Rishi, Hi. Are you here for RM he's inside let me call him for you.

Rishi : No no, I'm not here for RM but for Jimin.

The minute J-hope uttered Rishi everyone was shocked and RM becomes stiff. When Rishi said that she is here to meet Jimin but not RM they all throw confused stares at Jimin. He himself being surprised Jimin gets up from his bed and walks to the door and others tag along.

Jimin : Are you looking for me Noona?

Rishi :  Hmm, Actually, it's not me but she is the one who is looking for you.

Saying that Rishi moves aside revealing a short cute girl who is standing behind her. Upon seeing the girl everyone got confused about her identity and why is she looking for Jimin. All they can conclude is she maybe a fan of Jimin and wants to meet her idol.

Irrelevant to the their thoughts and confused stares the girl is a bit irritated to see Jimin cause he keeps staring at her with a huge, wide smile on his face.

Jimin : Did you miss me baby girl? Rushing to see me so early in the morning.

She : Shut up. Whose your babygirl? Stop calling me that.

Jimin : Ahh! Is my baby feeling shy shy.

Listening to the way Jimin called the mysterious girl all the members present at the spot became so shocked that they even forgetten to breathe and Rishi is no exception. Though she(Rishi) had a gist of what happened last night from her friend still she couldn't believe the way Jimin is behaving with her since it's there first time meeting eachother .