Final training and new Breathing style

Well, do you like Zump? Good, because the person who created him deserves a lot of praise. Anyways, on to "The Thunder Hashira"

Zenitzu POV

I'm stuck.

I finally mastered thunder breathing, but I need other styles under my belt for the entrance exams, so I need to choose between three breathing styles-
Water,
Flame,
Or wind.
Maybe Kocho could help me at least narrow the selection down slightly. She was a Hashira, after all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"If you want to use another breathing style, you should use flower breathing" she stated. That smile of hers would look even better if she was missing a tooth or two. I sighed. What am I thinking, going against her. She would probably poison me in my sleep just for payback. Oh well.
"Kocho-san, could you just choose between the ones I have chosen. I would greatly appreciate it." I argued, my face inches from her own. Her face turned a tomato red. Is she okay? I should help.
"Kocho-san, are you okay? Do you need some water?" I asked, placing my forehead on hers, gauging the temperature. Her face was burning up, and temperature rising per second! I dashed toward our house, which was recently modernized, and grabbed an ice pack. I rushed back out, and slowly sat her down, before getting behind her and reaching around, pulled her head slowly into my shoulder. I then put the ice pack on her forehead, releasing the breath that I didn't know I was holding. Kocho-san is safe, you can relax now. Wait. Why am I so worried about her?

Her temperature slowly dropped back to normal, letting me drop the ice pack several feet away from us. Oh, my lack of sleep is finally catching up to me. Maybe if I could have at least a half hour...

"ZzzZZzzZzZZzzZzzzZ "

Shinobu POV

Eeeeeeek! Why is he pushing me against his chest?!?! He is lifting his hand, holding. An. Ice pack? What?
He put it up on my forehead, and I felt my face cooling down. So thoughtful! Fufufu.
He then. Placed. his. face. on. my. head!  WHAT! IS! HE! DOING!?!?
"ZzzZZzzZzZZzzZzzzZ"
Oh. He's sleeping. Come to think of it, neither of us had any sleep for the past three days. Maybe I should have a quick nap as well. Yeah *YAWN* I probably should...

"ZzzZZzzZzZZzzZzzzZ"

Three hours later

Zenitzu POV

I slowly opened my eyes after my quick nap, and glanced at the sun. I've been sleeping for about three hours, give or take. I looked down, to see Kocho-san peacefully sleeping on my shoulder, under my haori. I felt my face heat up, as well as having the sudden urge to kiss her, and I couldn't resist it. I gave her a quick peck in the cheek, before going slowly back to sleep. Yep. I am so in love with her.
Perhaps I should use water breathing, as well as thunder breathing, making a new one. That should be enough for this.

So... What do you guys think about this, because I'm gonna do a LOT of fluff between the two, and I will not regret it. Lllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttteeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!