Part 2 Chapter 3

My ear were ringing and the base was in utter chaos.

People were running left and right, nomu running amongst them, chasing them. Endeavor lay dead in front of me a large piece on concrete had landed on his skull, crushing it in a eerily similar fashion to how i died. My phone was buzzing in my pocket like crazy so i pull it out and see AFO is calling me. I ignore it, i'll probably get punished for it later on but oh well..i had to find kacchan..

i run through the now settling dust from the fallen ceiling and dodge the bodies every here and there. so far none are from 1-A and i don't see shinsou among them either so good..

i hear a faint coughing coming from a few feet ahead and follow it to the ash blonde

"k..kotoro..you're okay!" he coughs 

i nod

"c-come on let's get you out of here" i hand him a handkerchief so he could cover his nose and mouth so he didn't inhale the dust any long and together we make it outside where we find a scene even more horrific than the one inside.

It was an inside man

AFO was able to turn yet another class 1-A student into one of his pawns with the offer of a quirk..

i stared at the scene in front of me

"shoto...momo..iida.." kastuki collapsed in front of me 

"kotoro get back!" shinsou yelled from in front of me as he fought the traitor

kirishima..why..

the bodies of our class mates were piled behind him..the life in their eyes gone, the only survivor was shoto, and even he seemed seriously hurt

"please! just surrender already! i dont want to fight you anymore!" kirishima cried

his skin was harded like his old quirk but there was a fire aspect to this new one that made it look like magma rock and it allowed him to control fire it seemed, and most likely it made him resistant to heat..

"kirishima..." i felt rage boil up as i confronted my old friend "why.."

i walked past shinsou was pushed him back gently so i could block him from the former red head

"get out of the way kid..you aren't a part of this!" 

"yes i am! i always have been.. always will be!" i revert my appearance back to my white hair and golden eyes 

eyes that were cold with pure rage

"you! you're AFO's kid! but why would you try to protect them then?! we should be working together!"

"no eijiro.. you're wrong...and what you are doing is wrong..and you will pay for that fact.."

i walked closer to him, slow yet purposeful, he tried desperately to fend me off with his new, shiny quirk but it was no use.. and once i got close enough, i simply took it away..i took it away in such a forceful way it killed him...i just killed him..kirishima..

realization washed over me like a cold shower and i could feel tears pricking me eyes

"why..why do i always lose everyone.." i cry

this..was all my fault...everyone i love..everyone i care about...they all just die in the end..dad..papa...class 1-A..i turned to see kacchan and shinsou crouched defensively together...fear in their eyes...fear..

they were scared of me..

i should have never came here.. the only thing i did was cause more suffering..i should have just died in that battle...