Date Day

I began to stretch and found myself unable to move, before I could panic I saw the arms and the already too familiar hands around my stomach. I settled back down in his arms, turning ever so slowly to face him. He adjusted and pulled me closer. I pulled a hand free and began to lightly trace his face. His sleepy eyes opened and met mine. Jace smiled and leaned in and kissed me. My eyes grew big and even as he noticed he was kissing me and that it wasn't something we had done yet, he tangled his hands in my hair and deepened the kiss. I brought my hands around his neck and held him close as well. This was enjoyable. I felt his tongue trace my lip as he teased me and I sighed as he pulled me closer showing me how awake he was.
"Good morning." He said casually, a smile on his face as he stretched. I bit my lip as he settled back down arms around me. I stared at him without any words to say. I didn't know what I liked more, the fact that waking up and kissing me was natural to him, or the fact that he kissed me.
"Is that how you normally wake up the women in your bed?" I ask inquisitively.
"No, I've actually never let a woman spend the night in my bed. You would be the first. I never make it a point to get personal with other women." He said nonchalantly. I feel like there was more to what he was saying, but I was unsure of if I wanted to know yet.
"So why would you spend the night with me?" I asked blushing. He had saved that part of himself for me. He barely thought about it, kissed me gently and gave me a obvious smirk.
"Because you're my wife and even if you weren't I already feel more for you than I have with any of the women before you and that says something, because I almost married one." He scooted out of bed and his muscles shined in the sunlight as he stretched again. I watched him sitting up and staring at him as he walked around the bed. "I could kiss you till the devil came and got me for the sins of what I'm thinking of doing with you." 

He came close again and leaned in just enough for me to breathe the same air as him. His attitude was different. "Stop biting your lip before I bite it for you."

"You wouldn't." I retorted and his eyes focused on my lip and then back at my eyes.

"I've cleared my schedule. We have a few things to do." I grinned at him. We both seemed to be broken humans, but together our pieces made eachother whole. I grabbed his hand and stood. His face seemed to ask a million questions, but then he smiled at an unsaid joke.
"What?" I asked and he shamelessly looked me up and down.
"I am quite possibly the luckiest man alive." He said and I glanced down to find that I had taken off his shirt in my sleep. "Too hot for you, eh?" He teased and as he walked towards the bathroom he glanced back and smiled again, only to shut the door and start up the shower. I took this as a chance to wander. I looked at his pictures.. faces I didn't know. His closet and what he liked to wear. When the shower cut off I went and sat crisscross on his bed unsuccessful in any real findings about him.
"Your turn." He called as he came out in a towel. I swallowed... do not imagine the things under that towel, Grace.
I hopped up and he smiled watching me slip into the bathroom. I sighed when the door shut. This could not be life. A good morning kiss. A hot shower. A warm bed to share. A man that wanted me the way I was. When I got out I wrapped the towel firmly around me. As I walked out he called from the kitchen how I had clothes now in his closet. I walked in there and undoubtedly there were clothes my size. His assistant had good taste. She must have put the clothes in here while I was showering. I slipped on a pair of jeans with holes in them and a flowy black tank top paired with black strappy sandals. When I walked out I smiled and twirled. He handed me a cup of coffee and my smile grew as he put his arm around me. He leaned down and I pushed onto my tip toes setting a kiss to his lips. I opened my mouth this time and softly made out with him. He smiled breaking the kiss.
"If you could hear my heart." I said queitly.
"I'm sure it would be in sync with mine." He said back and that surprised me.
"I've never done this..." he admitted. "I mean I've taken plenty of girls out, but none like you, none that have meant as much as you. I mean you're already mine, but you don't yet have a desire to stay for me..."
"I'm sure it won't take much for you to change that." I said swaying my hips staring up at him with 'the look'. He smiled down at me.
"You're so fucking adorable." He whispered and kissed my nose.
"How about we meet your friends? Your coworkers?" I said and his eyes lit up.
"We could go to my club." He said excited and my jaw fell. Mr.Perfect is a club goer and owner? Please excuse that sound, it was my panties flying across the room. I smiled at him devilishly.
"You dance?" I asked.
"I'm more of a slow dancer, but with you I could be a little more club appropriate." He said winking. This tease. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the door. He suddenly stopped and faced me holding one finger up.
"Oh, one more thing." he reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring. "Wear it for me?" He looked hopeful and I nodded as he slipped it onto my hand. He had one on as well. It felt right to wear a ring on my hand that belonged to the man holding me.