The Work Day

I rolled over to have my hand hit empty space and as I sat up I realized Jace was gone. I ran my hand through my hair and noticed a note. His scraggily handwriting was adorable.

Dear Wife,

I had to go back to work and I didn't want to wake you.

P.s. You look good in red.

~Jace

I smiled gripping the paper to my chest as I stared down at my red underwear. I set the note on my dresser and went to take a shower. I stripped stepping in and screamed bloody murder.
"What the hell!?" I squealed slipping on the wet shower floor, warm familiar arms caught me.
"You should knock." The voice murmured sounding humored. "You should also have heard the shower." I stared up at the naked Jace and wanted to cry. We were both naked. In the shower. Alone.
"Sorry. But your note...." I said nearly choking on the words. He was very much awake and he looked me over shamelessly.
"I'm glad I came home early." I was turned on I had to admit. Jace pushed my back against the shower wall and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back and his mouth trailed wet kisses down my neck. Morning sex... was that better than night sex? He grabbed my butt and nipped my neck making me gasp. His mouth covered my breast and I tangled my hands in his hair as he trailed kisses down my stomach to the inside of my thigh and back up. Teasing me. He saw me biting my lip and he cursed.
"I want you." He whispered breathless. My breathing was heavy and I kissed him sweetly.
"Then take me." I whispered and he ducked me down onto the shower floor kissing my whole body as he raised my legs onto his shoulders kissing my warmth. His tongue traced my wetness and he sucked on my lower half making me moan. I felt him smile against me, making me shiver. He gripped my hips and I was close to giving in. Suddenly his tip was at my entrance and his lips were crushing mine.
"You're so wet for me." He murmured and I smiled.
"This is a shower.." I teased and he chuckled.
"I might have to punish you for that...." he muttered and then he slid into me unexpectedly.. I gasped and he covered my mouth with his as he slid in. He paused waiting for me to readjust before slowly increasing his pace. He pulled away setting kisses on my neck and chest and I felt his fingers dig into my back as he tried to keep control. He was going a steady pace, but occasionally he'd give a few hard thrusts making me unconsciously drag my nails across his back. His mouth was working magic all over my body, anywhere he put it left a blazing trail of warmth.
"Jace." I moaned, begging, and he seemed to lose it giving me a small smile as he kissed my nose.
"Cum." He demanded and I was shocked at first at how demanding it was. Firm but-

"3..." He said and my heart started racing I focused on his voice and his pounding into me.

"2..." He held my hands hostage above my head as he kept that perfect speed and my whole body started to quiver.

"Cum for me, Grace..." My body responded before I could stop it as I tightened around him. Uncontrollable moans slipped from my lips as he kissed my neck and pulled out. He soon came after me. Slamming against me. He bit my shoulder to keep from groaning and I nearly came again at the sounds he was making. I moaned his name and he relaxed on top of me. I would have bruises in all the right places later. I probably won't walk straight because of this man. He kissed me softly and I smiled breaking the kiss. He looked happy. He hadn't looked so... content before. He kissed the center of my chest and I wrapped my fingers in his hair. The steam from the shower flowed around us as we laid there in total bliss.
"Grace..." he said and his eyes were sparkling. He took my hand and kissed the back of it.
He pulled out of me, making my body instantly miss him. He helped me stand up and our bodies collided again.
"Sorry." He murmured and I could almost hear his hunger. I gave him a look and kissed down his chest, to the tip of his waistline. I took him into my grasp and my hands barely fit and I began to pump. He tilted his head back and let me push his back against the wall with a free hand. I bravely put my mouth on him and he groaned as my soft lips moved around him. His hands were in my hair and I grazed my teeth along his length and he moaned louder. I hummed a little as I sucked harder and I felt him wanting to thrust, but just as he was about to cum, he grabbed me turned me against the wall and somehow maneuvered himself in-between my legs. I helped him by bending over and he thrust inside of me I felt his concentration as he tried to please me as well. His hands were like magic and his lips kissed down my back. His thrusting was hard and fast. I came before him again and if he weren't holding me up my legs would be so weak I'd have probably fallen. He followed after and it felt amazing to have him inside me. Sex had never felt so good.
"Grace..." He whispered.
"Yeah?" I asked breathlessly.
"I will never be that selfish when making love to you." He kissed my neck and shoulder where there were love bites and I held myself against him cupping his face and kissing him softly with all my emotion for him. I hoped he could feel it.
"You're perfect." I said back and he chuckled.
"No, baby girl, that's you." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and I sighed against him.
"I've never... done... that... that way before." I whispered and Jace raised an eyebrow at me.
"Had sex?" He asked me and I shook my head. He seemed to hate that statement and love it at the same time.

"Had sex I actually liked and wanted..." I said.

"I should've been easier on you..." He said trailing off, worried.
"No. No... It was... like a rainbow after a storm" He looked down at me admiring my body.

"This was not what I had planned for my morning." He said as his hands handled me so gently like he thought I would crack like fine porcelain.
"Mhm." I agreed as his hands roamed my body. "Or... not." I laughed and he kissed me softly pulling away to kiss my head. I finally realized what he was doing. Soaping my body.
"Your body needs a break, before I break you." He said and I scrunched my nose at his comment.
"Yeah.. I'm not used to so much pleasure." I shivered and he laughed, rubbing more soap around my back.
"Come on, let me take care of you and then we can go get lunch and discuss the papers." He pulled my hair around and spun me gently. My knees wobbled a bit and he wrapped a steadying hand around my waist. He washed my hair for me in silence, setting a soft kiss to my shoulder.
Papers? He still wanted me to sign those documents, of course.
"Be mine, Grace." I stared up at him unsure of if I was dreaming that he just said that. He stepped out before I could say anything back, holding a towel out to wrap me in. He left me there after.