the downsides of an age gap relationship

"Why don't you touch me?" she mumbled sitting on my bed and staring at me through the mirror. Ever since we've been together, this question has been repeated and I have given her the same response.

"You're too young."

"Then why are you with me in the first place? We're a couple and you don't want to touch me intimately," She hops off my bed and walks over to me with my shirt draping loosely around her tall body.

Her eyes were welling up with tears.

I'd hurt her.

I've been hurting her.

But I can't help it. She's young. Too young. But I can't seem to shake off the feeling of ever letting her go.

I want her.

I need her.

I yearn for her.

To have her. To claim her. To keep her as mine until the day we perish.

I know this is wrong and I'm doing my best not to touch her nor make love to her until she is legal, but it's hard. She wants my touches, my affection, my love, and my passion. She wants all of me yet I can't give it to her without feeling a substantial amount of guilt of being a person who takes advantage of young women.

I would never do such a heinous thing. I am not a bad person, I don't think? I love her and will continue to do what is best for us and our relationship.

I mean 16 and 22 isn't that big of an age gap.

Right?