𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
After i told my brother about the Storms,he was angry but sad too, if you are wondering why he is sad because he couldn't protect his baby sister and he is was the reason for her being hurt. Guilt was eating him up. But i told him it was no one's fault and hugged him. He broke the hug and said that he was transferred to Italy in Rome. I was kinda happy that i free from the Storms. In evening i was done with my packing,Enzo told me that we will leave tonight. I say the whole day with Enzo. It was 2pm and we have to leave in 1 pm,so that means i have 1hour to get ready. I went to the closet and choosed This outfit :

 I went to the closet and choosed This outfit :

I sat on the car with laggage with Enzo driving. We sat on the flight fight. Thankfully luck was our side and we didn't faced any problems.

2 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
"Arie, let's go " i mummered a 'coming' and grabbed my bag and Enzo's card and left for mall with Sofiya. "Look who finally decided to come" i rolled my eyes and sat in the car. Ever since we arrived at Italy, Sofie became my favourite person ,soon after some months of friendship we became inseperable. Now here we going to mall as it is Sofie's birthday.The car stopped on the entrance of the mall.We went in and walked in the women's section and selected some. "Arie go and try this" Sofie handed me the dress and pointed to the changing room. I changed into the dress and came out."Sofie" i called out for her and saw her standing in front of the mirror in a sexy dress. "Damn babe you look hot" Sofie showered compliment on me. "you don't look bad too" i replied and walked towards her "let's go I'm hungry " i said dragging her to the car and instructing the driver to drive the closest restaurant. I grabbed the door and opened it , Sofie did the same. "Come on I'm very hungry "i said and dragged her in the restaurant. We sat and ordered. We were taking when a waitress approached us. "Excuse me miss, may i know what would you like to get? " she interrogated while holding her notepad. "umm grilled cheese and chicken nuggets with 2 hot chocolate." i ordered for both of us. "Anything else?" We shooked our head as no. She went away so we started talking again. Our food arrived, i thanked her and started eating. "Shit arie i'm sorry" She said wiping the hot chocolate that fell on me. "It's okayy i'm going to washroom" i stood up and made my way to the washroom. After i did my business i came out of the bathroom. I was walking and i bumped into someone hard like a rock. I fell down but the someone whom i bumped into was standing as if nothing happened. "sorry" i stood up and walked away. I went back to my table with started eating again. Sofie was telling me about her boyfie. I felt someone's stare at me the whole time while eating,i looked around and found no one. I payed and Sofie dropped at my home. I arrived and found my brother glaring at me "look who finally showed up" i knew he was going to be angry "Young lady where where you?" he asked "we went to shopping and eat some food and brought you some" i replied while removing the food i brought for him. "Really?" He said dancing and jumping on the floor. "I knew this going to work" i said to myself. "Here is your food,eat it and i going to sleep and it's your turn to do the dishes today" i ran upstairs. I went to the closet and wore my night dress.
MY OUTFIT:

Soon i was drifted to sleep

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
"She looks so cute while sleeping"

"Yeah she looks like a doll while sleeping"

"I can't to make her mine brother"

One of them went towards her neck and inhaled her scent and mummered compliments for her . He started sucking her neck. "Ah" she moaned slowly.

"She is turning me on brother "

"Sleep well 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 dream of us"

"Enjoy your freedom ,when we get you we will keep you chained on our bed"

"Goodbye"

Who were they? What were they talking about? Read the next chapter to find out what will happen?

From now on i will be setting target ,if i get the target completed i will post the next chapter and if i don't get the selected amount of votes or targets in one week i will discontinue the story.

Target for this chapter: 30 votes on this chapter or 5 followers.

-𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4-