𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Ariel woke up feeling her body ache. She opened her eyes only to see Ace staring at her. She hurriedly turned her face away.

"Show me your face" he ordered to which she obeyed.

"Ca-n yo-u ple-ase re-move you-r han-ds" she requested. He seemed slight annoyed with her request.

He started leaving wet kisses on her face. She closed her and unknowingly a tear escaped her eyes.He stood up and went somewhere making her sigh in relief.

"Take a shower and wear this" he huskily said, i obliged.

Before she could do any movements he picked her up in bridal style, she was about to protest, but a stern graze from Ace was enough for her to lie down in defeat. He was going to bath her.

"Ca-n i d-o th-is my-self?

He nodded and went away giving her one last glance.

She came out of the shower and saw in towel and drying thier wet hairs with another towel. Her eyes widened seeing the sight infront of her. Xavier looked at her from tip to toe

"You look hot in my hoddie, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴
Her outfit:

She didn't reply and just stood thier gazing on her legs

She didn't reply and just stood thier gazing on her legs. She hoped for the devils to be in a good mood so that he allows to meet her brother. She was about to say something but got cutted off by Xavier.

"Let me get dressed and then we eat, okay? He asked.

"Oka-y"

They went in the closet and came back in less than a minute. Alexander gave her his hand waiting for her to accept it. She looked at him, he was clearly telling her to accept it. She hesitatly placed her hands on his. She kissed her hand and smiled genuinely.

They went to the dining table. Ariel sat in Ace's lap and Alexander beside her and Xavier in front of her. The food was served.

" Gu-yys"

"Yes 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴"

"Ca-n i me-et m-y bro-ther"

Ace's grip on her waist making her whimper.

"NOO"

"I be-g y-ou"

"Why are you so concerned for that damn boy"

"Ple-ase le-t m-e mee-t En-zo"

He threw the glass on floor making scared till her core.

"GODDAMNIT ARIE!! WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND NO MEANS NO, IF YOU ASK ME ABOUT HIM AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I GONNA KILL HIM" he continued

"YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"y-es"

She wasn't hungry anymore, she lost her appetite. She was lost in her thoughts when someone called her out she came back to senses.