𝙨𝙞𝙭

Ariel woke up with an immense pain in her head. After her eyes got adjusted to the sorrounding, she opened her icey blue eyes.She then realised she wasn't in her room.

She moved her right hand to massage her temples but lo! He hands were chained to headboard of the bed. She panicked seeing her with no clothes on.

Tears made thier way to her eyes.
She felt a hand wipping her tears, she looked around only to find the person she never wanted to meet again.

The Storms

"Missed us,𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴"

"I hope you still remember us, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴"
Alexander chuckled darkly seeing her vulnerable state.

Xavier and Ace stopped working and started walking towards Ariel.

"Save the tears for later, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴" Xavier voice held dominance.Xavier was the calm man. He doesn't get angry easily but when he does, he turns the persons life into a living nightmare

"Hope you're punishment,𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴" Ace's words made Ariel's eyes widen in fear. Memories from last night flashed in front of her eyes.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬:
I wore my pajamas, Enzo was peacefully sleeping after months. I went to bathroom, did my business. I was brushing my teeth until she hear heavy footsteps getting close to her.

'who can it be now? are the footsteps real or are my ears ringing' i thought. I was so busy in my thoughts i didn't heard the door knob creek.

The door opened revealing my worst nightmares. The 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴

Her mind couldn't think straight.

Ace was smirking and so was Xavier. Alexander's lips were pressed in a thin line like he was trying his best not to laugh at her pityful reaction. Meanwhile Ariel's breathing got heavy.

"w-what ar-e yo-u do-ing here"

"What happened,𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 aren't you happy to see us" Xavier questioned walking towards her. Ariel backed away. His one step was equal to her 5 steps.

"Lea-ve m-me" she tried to act brave but miserably failed. Soft chuckes were heard from the other two. She backed away until her back touched the wall.

"Where are you going to runaway now?huh? He trapped her in his arms. She wiggled in his hold. He jerked her body forward now she couldn't even wiggle in his tight grip.

" Enzo bro help me" she sobbed.

"He won't" mummered Alexander.

Xavier placed a cloth me near her mouth. She passed away in his arms.

" Sleep tight, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴"

-end of flashback-

"w-wha-t did you do to my brother, you monsters" she whispered enough for them to hear.

"Choose your words wisely and we didn't do anything to him, i just punched him in stomach and that weak pathetic boy fainted and he is now in our dungeons, be happy that we didn't kill him" Ace finished

She didn't say anything. She just felt pathetic. She blamed herself for her brother's current health. She came came back in senses hearing Ace's voice.

"We will whip you 5 times each and if we ask something reply or the punishment might get worse, Understood?

"p-please no"

"I asked DID YOU UNDERSTOOD? He repeated. She nodded.

"Words?"

"Y-ye-s"

They flipped her over. Alexander started belting her harshly. Pain to over her.

"Why did you runaway? His voice held rage. Hearing her not responding he spanked again with more pressure

"WHY.DID.YOU.RUNAWAY." he yelled making her flinch. She couldn't frame sentence.

"I-I did-n't wa-nte-d to b-e wit-h y-ou al-l.
Now they all were fuming.

"WE'RE GOING TO PUNISH YOU SO HARD THAT YOU FLINCH HEARING OUR NAMES? He wipped her aggressively.

Now Xavier started whipping her. He more harsh than Alexander.

"WILL YOU EVER RUNAWAY AGAIN?

"n-no i'm so-rry" she couldn't bear the pain.

"Who do you belong to?

"Y-ou"

"Good girl"

Now Ace took out his belt. He way more harsher compared to Xavier and Alexander.

"Say you 'love us' he commanded.

She didn't reply. Now he was very angry.

"FUCKING"

"SAY"

"YOU"

"LOVE"

"US" he commanded in his cold voice

"I-i lov-e yo-u al-l"

"Now that wasn't hard,was it?" He threw the belt in the corner of the room and hugged her. The Xavier laid beside her. Whereas Alex went to bring some first aid.

Xavier and Alexander applied ointment on the marks they made. She laid on Ace's buff chest.

She fell in great deep slumber.

-end of chapter 6-

Sorry for not updating frequently.
Already updated next chapter go and read,but make sure to vote.