AUTHOR'S NOTE & A SPIN-OFF

author's note:

   This story that has given me a hope for love is something that I could not be more thankful even if my achievements are shortened and my story is less successful. I will always know that some people bothered reading this quite plotless story.
   I must say that I had not write this story for marketing because I think mine is highly not.

   I shall thank readers, my dearest! I cannot be more relieved that some still read it because I feel like it is very much entertaining to write and I do hope some enjoyed.
   Sometimes, writing is not for the readers to enjoy but for the author to enjoy writing.

   This chapters that I have written is about what my feelings are. Some may be mellow, dark, and controversial. Also many of this characters mostly is a character, I have made.
   With her Queen cousins, Queen Andra II of Adira and Queen Adelaide I of Laezia and Tresian.
   Like the story in my account written as The Princess of Perfection while I have not yet to decide rewriting or even publishing the Queen Andra II story.
   It has been written before The Dearest is an idea and a story.

   Well, I have been taken away from my gratefulness and is swallowed by advertising myself. I must say that I could not be more thankful and if I do seem inactive and anti-social because sometimes, I am.
   I mostly prefer to write and watch rather than interacting with other people.

first spin-off:

The Writing Upon My Name

   • It is a story about Giovanna's brother (John, Earl of Rylan) through finding a wife to be tied down to.
   • It also features Miss Cerulean (Miss Claire Cerulean, the daughter of the Baron and Baroness of Cerulean).

~

l  a  l  i  m  i  r