T W O

Six years before...

Alex Richards never had a care in the world.  She was good at what she did.  Never been caught, never been accused. She was going to keep it that way.   She skipped into the boss's office, not having to wait for him to allow her to enter.  Once of the perks of being Christian Grey's girl.  She waltzes in as he was on the phone and sat in his lap, her usual spot.

"I understand that Walker, but it needs to be handled. Just take care of it.  I have an important package to open." Christian slammed the phone down and ran his hands over Alex's legs.  "Hello pet."

"Mr. Grey."

Christian growled at her response.  "How many times do I have to say don't call me that in the office?"

"Sorry baby."  Alex planted a kiss behind his ear, knowing it would calm him.  He hummed his enjoyment.

"What do you want Alexandra?"

"I'm bored.  Thought you might need me." She shrugged.

"I do need someone to pick up a necklace from a lax client.  Think you can handle it?"

"Sure.  Anything else?"

"Yeah, Walker is going with you.  He needs to speak to the client."

Alex crinkled her nose.  "Walker really?  He's so, I don't know, rude."

Christian sighed.  "Baby, just get the necklace." He flashed her the picture of the diamond necklace. "It's in a safe in the office.  John will be look out for you."

She rolled her eyes.  "Fine.  But only because you asked nicely."  She planted a searing kiss on him, leaving him breathless.  "We'll finish that when I get back," she whispered against his lips.  She got up.

He adjusted his pants.  "Looking forward to it, pet.  Be safe. And don't..."

"Get caught. I know baby.  I got it."  She winked and walked back to her separate office.  She closed the door and changed into her all-black suit, skin tight to allow her free range while she worked.  She put on her mask and flipped the googles to the top of her head, making it look like she had kitten ears.  She attached her tools to her waist as a knock on the door sounded.  "Come in!"

John Walker or the Hand as he was called within the mob walked in, smiling as if he was the boss.  "You ready, Kitty?"

"Don't call me that."  Alex's code name was the Cat.  Fitting seeing as she was a cat burglar.  It really came from how her googles sat in her dark brown hair.  "Almost.  Just finishing up."  She brushed out her hair to remove any loose hairs and then tied it back. Not getting caught meant taking every precaution to not leave evidence behind.

She grabbed her gloves and faced Walker again.  "What's with the smile?"

"Nothing.  Just ready to be done tonight.  Have a date."

"Poor girl."

"Hey fuck you, Alex."

"Christian already does that Walker, don't be jealous."  She started to walk to her bike.

"Nuh uh. We're taking my car."  He grabbed Alex and pushed her to his black Camero.

"So boring Walker.  At least Nate rides next to me."

"And Nate is a kiss ass. He's just trying to get in your pants."  Walker smirked.  "If he flirted any harder, the Boss will eat him alive."  He waved his hand.  "Tell the Snake to slither away."

"He's my best friend Walker so mind your manners."

Walker shook her head.  "Whatever you say Kitty."