Chapter 7

"Her eyes grew wide as she stepped back and pulled her hands from my face."

Namjoon's Pov

-We need t-to talk... I have to tell you something.

She looked at me with a confused face, then I realized that I was still holding her hands in mine. She pulled them out and asked me to step back, because we were staying on the edge of the pool.

-Namjoon what the hell, why are you hugging me all of a sudden.

She was mad, I could feel that she was annoyed.

-You were staring at me the whole night, now you're being sorry for God knows what, following me outside at 3AM and hugging me out of nowhere."-She said rubbing her forehead with her hand. She was right, anyone would be creeped out. I stepped back again and hid my face with my hands. I felt like I was having trouble with breathing.

-Hey hey, Namjoon are you okay?"-She grabbed my arm and pushed it down so my face wouldn't be hidden anymore."-See, I'm sorry, I just panicked because you appeared out of nowhere and did all of this."-She came closer and held my hands and looked at my eyes as she spoke again."-Are you feeling bad, why are you breathing like this?

-It's... It's just, you have to know something. I p-promise I also found it out today.

I couldn't let out any other words. Suddenly she brought her hands to my cheeks, and held my face not breaking the eye contact.

-You're still crying, calm down and tell me what happened.

-Nouri, m-my dad... he died a-and he...

I took a deep breath.

-Nouri, my dad killed your mom. It was him driving that car.

Her eyes grew wide as she stepped back and pulled her hands from my face.

-Look I'm really sorry. I just I don't know why it all happened, I wish I could help. I asked officer Wang about her gravestone and I was visiting her nonstop to apologize. And-

-Hyung, Noona what are you guys doing there?

Someone cut me off as I turned around and saw Jungkook. I looked back at Nouri, her head was down. I saw tears falling down on grass, she was crying. Then I felt Jungkook coming closer, he approached us and looked at me.

-Hyung it's almost 4, why-

-Jungkook let's go inside, I want to sleep."-Nouri looked up at Jungkook, a tear rolling down her cheek. She grabbed his hand and started walking towards the house.

Jungkook's Pov

-Noona wait."-I grabbed her hand and stopped her before we go inside."-Why did I found you in the backyard with Namjoon Hyung at 4AM and why are you crying. Did he do something to you?

-No no, it's just... I remembered the accident night and started crying... and- and Namjoon heard me crying so he went out to check out on me.

She wasn't looking at my face, just staring at the ground.

-Kookie please can we go inside now, look I really don't feel good right now, I just want to get some sleep.

-Come here."-I said as I hugged her. I could feel her heavy breathing.-"Go upstairs and sleep in my bedroom, it's the door with "Marvel" sign on it.

I opened the door as she ran inside and went upstairs before I could say anything else. Then I felt someone passing by me. It was Namjoon Hyung, he walked inside and went to one of the bedrooms that were downstairs. I heard him slamming the door behind him and locking it.

I knew there was something wrong, but I couldn't find it out by myself. I waited till Jin Hyung wakes up, so I could talk to him. He was the best at listening and solving problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 9AM as the guys started waking up. I was in the kitchen, eating some cereal with milk. I saw Jimin entering the kitchen as he rubbed his head with his hands.

-Ahh my neck hurts so bad, all because of you. You didn't even put a pillow under my head.

-Is Jin Hyung awake?

-Yeah he went to bathroom a few minutes ago.

I left the kitchen and went upstairs, then I saw Nouri coming out of my bedroom, with a bag in her hands.

-Kookie, I won't stay for breakfast sorry, I need to go back home.

Since I knew something was wrong, I just let her go.

-Leave from the back door so Jimin can't see you or ask any questions, others are probably sleeping. But you know I won't leave it like this, we will talk when I come back home.

She gave me a weak smile, then went downstairs as I heard her unlocking the door and leaving the house.

-Jungkook, why are you staying here all frozen?

-Ahh Jin Hyung, I need to talk about something with you.

-Kookie, is everything all right?

-Yeah, just not here. Let's go to your bedroom.

A/N: That sounded so dirty 😭😭😭

-Hyung, have you noticed that Namjoon Hyung has been acting weird lately. Since he left Jimin's birthday, I think he is hiding something from us.

Then I heard a sudden knock on the door. The door went open as I saw Jimin stepping in.

-Oh Jungkook you're here, I was looking for Nouri but couldn't find her. Then I saw Namjoon Hyung talking to Yoongi as they both went to the backyard without saying anything. That was weird.

-What about others?- I asked.

-Oh Hobi and Taehyung are still sleeping, should I go wake them up?

-No, Jimin come in, we were talking about the same with Jungkook."-Jin said standing up from bed and walking to the window.-"Jungkook said Namjoon has been acting weird recently, what do you think?"-he asked as he opened the window to let in fresh morning air.

-He is right Hyung, remember how he told us about what happened to his mom. When I asked him if I can visit her, he kind of panicked then he said she is not in the hospital anymore, they sent her back home and she is feeling way better now.

-Jungkook, did something specific happen to make you think about it?"-Jin asked giving me a worried look.

-Yes Hyung, when we all were sleeping, I woke up to go to the bathroom, as I heard some voices from the backyard. So I got out of the couch and went outside, as I saw Namjoon Hyung staying near the pool with Nouri. He was holding her hands and talking about something, but Nouri's head was down all the time. I went close as I saw her crying, then she grabbed my hand and we went inside. She said she wasn't feeling good and wanted to sleep, so I didn't ask any questions. When I was about to turn around to see Namjoon Hyung, he also went inside and locked himself in one of the bedrooms downstairs before I could say anything.

Then we heard some noises from downstairs. I opened the door to look out as I heard Hobi Hyung calling us.

-Guys, Namjoon said he wants to talk to us all so can you all come downstairs?

We all went down. Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting on the couch. Namjoon was playing with his ring, he usually does it when he is nervous. He then went up as he saw us in front of him.

-Guys... we need to talk about something.

Then he looked at me.

-Jungkook, I need to tell you something and It's about Nouri.

A\N: Hi guysss, I hope you like this chapter. I'm literally writing it at 4AM, because before that I was doing my homework. SOOOO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER NAMJOON WILL SPILL ALL THE TEA OUT.😏