Chapter 23

"-Let's get started shall we?"

3rd person's pov

-JIMIN GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!

-NO HYUNG, YOU NEED TO WAIT!

-I'M COUNTING TO 3 BEFORE I ASK JUNGKOOK TO WHOOP YOUR ASS.

-Woohoo I've been waiting for this one."-Smirked Jungkook, watching how his Hyung is chasing Jimin and trying not to break anything.

-Jimin wait wait."-Namjoon stopped while exhaling. He was out of breath.

-Hyung, you're gonna see her today anyways, so you just need to wait.

-Look, she is probably mad that I'm not answering and I need to talk to her too, just give it back."-Namjoon gave him a fake smile, pointing at his phone in Jimin's hand.

-Hell nah, we've been planning this date with Jin Hyung for 3 days now, there's no way. I won't let you ruin it.

-YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO NOT TALK TO HER FOR 5 DAYS! FUCKING 5 DAYS, I THOUGHT IMMA BE OK BUT NO I NEED TO ANSWER NOW GIVE ME TH-

-YAH KIM NAMJOON, CALM YOUR ASS DOWN."-Jin shouted.

-Ahh finally you came, HE WANTS TO KILL ME."-Jimin shouted from another corner of the room.

-Namjoonie it's 3pm now, you just have to wait for a few more hours. 

-Okay, but just let me see what she texted, I promise I won't reply.

-Okay."-Jin sighed before looking at Jimin."-Jiminie, give him the phone and make sure he won't text anything back.

Jimin just rolled his eyes, then gave the phone back to Namjoon and stood near to him to see the texts.

-Why the fuck are you looking? Maybe, it's something private."-Namjoon growled at the younger one.

-Ouuu Namjoonie Hyung has a private life now."-Jimin snapped back.

-DID YOU ASK HER ON A DATE? YOU B-

-ANI ANI CALM DOWN."-Jimin raised his hands in a protective way."-Someone needs to bring her to the restaurant right? Taehyung said he has too much work, Yoongi hyung is tired after working so much so he's resting and he said he will kill me if I ask Hobi to do it, because he knows that Hobi will want to help but he also wants to cuddle with him. Jin Hyung would be the one cooking and it would be too weird if Jungkook asked his own Noona to go to a restaurant with him when she also needs to dress nice."-Jimin was out of breath now, explaining all the stuff as fast as he can.

-Okay, that makes sense, but that doesn't mean I'm not pissed at you."-Namjoon gave him another fake smile.

-Wait wait. Did she text you about me asking her on a date? Damn, she is loyal.

-What do you mean? Of course she's suppose to tell me, that's what couples do.

-Nah I mean, if any other girl, they wouldn't be able to resist my charm but-

-Finish that sentence and you're dead, I won't even ask Jungkook, Imma do it myself.

-Jimin, can you stfu. I would choose Namjoon Hyung too if I was Nouri."-Jungkook said, looking at a huge tv screen while playing his video game.

-Thanks Jungkookie, maybe I'll let you touch my thigh once."-Namjoon said crossing his arms, with a satisfied grin on his face.

-CAN I DO IT NOW PLEASE."-Jungkook jumped from his place taking off his headphones.

-I SAID MAYBE, SO KEEP PLAYING YOUR GAME.

-Guys guys listen. I will head out now to restaurant because I need to start cooking and I closed the whole restaurant, so it's gonna be only you and her. I didn't call any musicians to play that romantic songs we see in the movies, cuz Jungkook said Nouri hates that kind of stuff. Plus, she won't even be comfortable with me closing the whole restaurant too, but we just gotta do what we gotta do."-Jin said, putting on his jacket."-Namjoonie, did you get the white roses?