Chapter 20

"-I like pissing you off."

"-You'll regret it soon."

There were 6 tents in total, so we went in one of them as I pulled him in and closed the zipper of the tent. He pulled me to himself and pushed me down as he got on top of me."-You looked so hot there, around the fire."-He said as his face came closer to mine."-But I got offended when you called me "okay".

Saying that he crashed his lips on mines, kissing me roughly. I pulled out for a second to let out a breath.

-Joonie, we were just teasing you."-I said between breathes.

-Still didn't like it."-He traced his thumb on my lower lip, his eyes locked on mines."-Never do that again."-He kissed me again this time biting my lower lip, his other hand tightening it's grip on my thigh. His kiss felt so unreal, sloppy and wet. His warm breath on my lips, his tongue doing it's magic work which made me lose my mind. Then I realized that we were in a tent.

-Joonie."-I said taking a deep breath pulling out of the kiss."-I think we need to slow down. Guys can come anytime.

-Fuck, you're right."-He said between breathes as he got off of me.

-I never heard you cursing before."-I said also getting up.

-It's just the things you do to me Nouri."-He said leaning closer one more time."-I promise when we're in my apartment, there's gonna be no need for slowing down."-He said letting out a smirk.

I was blushing so hard, I wish I could teleport somewhere and take an ice bath to calm down. He stood up as he was about to leave the tent.

-Wait, aren't we sleeping together?"-I said grabbing his wrist.

-Oh yeah baby, I just need to get some cold air."-He said placing a kiss on my forehead as he went out.

-Okay I'll also go find Jieun, I need to talk to her about what happened."-I said following him as I left the tent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's pov

-So, what was that with Jieun?"-Namjoon asked Jin who was sitting next to him around the fire. Now it was just two of them because everyone else was already asleep.

-See, I have no idea."-Jin sighed.

-What do you mean Hyung? You guys literally kissed today in front of our eyes.

-Not for the first time actually.

-Wait what? Are you guys dating and hiding it from us?

-Ani, it's complicated.

-Hyung, I saw the way you're looking at her and I can tell the same about her, so why don't you guys just-

-I told you it's complicated."-Jin raised his voice a bit."-I'm sorry, it's just the both times she was the one who kissed me and I enjoyed it, but everytime after that she avoids me like nothing happened. Just like she did today.

-Yeah, she just laughed it off, but I could see her blushing.

-I know that she also likes me, but I need her to confess. I can't just keep guessing her feelings, it really annoys me.

-I get it Hyung, maybe I could talk to Nouri and-

-No, leave it to me and Jieun."-Jin cut him off."-I know she will come and talk to me when she is ready. But until that there's no way I'm letting her kiss me again.