Detentions and secrets

It was another usual day in Konoha high.Class was about to start .Papers were flying like planes around classrom.Boys shouting at each other.
Kiba and Naruto got into a fight like always.Sasuke was teasing Naruto so he would often get into fights with them.Tamaki would scold Kiba like always.Sakura would beat up Naruto and Sasuke afterwards.Hinata would try to  calm Sakura down,and she would often succed .Choji and Karui were lovely dovely as always.Shikamaru was sleeping ,classes were too much of a drag for him.Ino was trying to wake him up,but everytime he would go back to sleep .So she gave up by the time.Sai didn't really talk to anyone until somebody approched him.It was Ino usually,she would talk to him before class started. Shino was reading his book ,not really paying attention about what was happening around him.Gaara was in his world as always,thinking about randrom stuff.And it was always like this,clumsy start of the morning in second year of Konoha high and a loud one too.But it can be like that only until Kakashi their teacher walked in.He would usually be late .When he walked in everyone would calm down in a second.He was strict ,but Naruto,Choji,Shikamaru and Kiba didn't really care .They would usually do theor thing.Naruto and Kiba still beefing with each other.Shikamaru was getting in trouble for sleeping in classes,and Choji would just get into beef with Naruto and Kiba. They would often play prank on teachers and get detention for it.They were good friends but a lot of trouble too.
"Well,hello class",Kakashi started and he saw Shikamaru sleeping but ignored him.He'll deal with him later
"Good morning Kakashi-sensei",everyone said
"Today we have a new student.Please meet Matsuri"
A little brunette with huge brown eyes walked in.
"Hi everyone.I'm Matsuri.I've transfered here from Suna high .I hope we can be friedns"
Everyone starred at Gaara as he was also from Suna high.He felt that all attention was drown to him.He didn't seem to care,he was stunned to learn that his childhood friend transfered here.Everyone startted to whisper about new girl.
"Okay everyone calm down!",Kakashi shouted,"Matsuri you can sit next to Gaara,he transfered here not long ago"
"Okay,Kakashi-sensei", she sat next to Gaara and smilled at him.Gaara smiled back st her.Everyone were shocked by his reaction.Gaara had emotionless face all the time.This was the first time he smiled since he transfered into Konoha high.

"Hey,Gaara.Do you know her?",Naruto asked

"Yeah,we went in same school in Suna",Gaara replied with the same cold expression she always had

"Looks like someone in love",Kiba teased right away

"Can you mind your own business for once",Choji told him

"Hmm,whatever",Kiba was offended by what Choji told him,he could feel some weird energy behind him.He knew that it was Tamaki.She always warns him about his behaviour,but he never listens,so he always gets scolded by her or he gets a slap.It's that he can't tell her to stop or something,he knows that she's just doing that for his own good.

In the middle of the class Shikamaru started to mumble something in his sleep.Everyone started laughing ,Kakashi was irritated.He shooted him with chalk ,that made him wake up.

"Who's waking m-",He didn't even finish his sentence,when he noticed Kakashi standing above him

"Good morning Shikamaru",Kakashi said smirking at him

"Good morning sensei",he casually replied,"I have detention ,don't I?"

"Yeah you do!You'll be cleaning with seniors after school!",Kakashi yelled at him

"Oh my...What a drag",Shikamaru said causing everyone to laugh once again.Shikamaru was used to getting detention,but he hated when he had to clean with seniors.Temari was a senior,so he will see her.She was going on his nerves.She always called him out and made fun of him.But for some reason he felt kinda differenet when he was with her.She acted strangely around him.She teased him but she was always nervous around him.Gaara and Kankuro were okay with him,but it's like she was degenerate in their family.Even thinking about it was a drag.