Drinking and Piggyback rides

It was a few days since Gaara and Matsuri announced that they were a couple.It was the last day of this week.Friends were on a lunch break. They were laughing,talking and of course teasing each other.
"Hey guys!",Lee said to everyone,"What do you say we go out,to celebrate start of the new school year?".Everyone agreed that it was a good idea.They would meet Yakiniku .It was their favorite place to hang out.This place had huge seats,but it was in their benefit ,their friend group was huge too.With Matsuri as a new addition it was 19 of them.Many people in school were jealous of their friend group,and tried to break it.People would make up rumors and tried to make it look like somone from their friend group was gossiping about others.But they weren't successful.They looked at each other as brothers and sisters,they didn't always get along,but they always got thru it.They were proud of bonds they achieved with each other.It was end of the school day .Everyone went home to get ready,and they were supposed to meet at 7 p.m.

Karui went over to Choji's place,she would often stay there after school.As for Tamaki,she lived near Shino and Kiba,so she would go with them after school.Naruto and Hinata would go with Sasuke and Sakura.Sai lived near Shikamaru since he transfered to Konoha,so he would go home with Ino and him.Lee ,Neji,Ten-Ten and Kankuro would go together.Gaara would wait for Temari,now he waited with Matsuri.It was time for everyone to meet up.

Everyone came on time except for Shikamaru of course He was always late.

"You decidet to show up lazyass",Temari teased,smilling at him

"Shut up troublesome", Shikamaru said,trying to hide that he was blushing

"Well since everyone are here let's eat",Ino said , trying ti prevent those two from arguing as always.It was always like that,Shikamaru would be late,Temari would tease him.Everyone would laugh,they would make funny jokes.Talk about all kinds of stuff.Naruto and Choji would tease other guys for how single they were.Except for Kankuro,Lee and Shino.They knew they weren't into those things at all.They didn't often talk about serious stuff.They didn't wanted to invade anyone's privacy.Unless anyone wanted to tell something they wouldn't talk about that.
Some of them would often get drunk ,and it was hillarious.This time it was Kiba.He wasn't a strong drinker,but he didn't know when to stop either.Shino went home early ,he was tired so Tamaki was the one to go home with him.

"N-Naruto you will see !I'll find a girlfriend soon,you idiot!",Kiba shouted

"In that state I'm not sure you'll find your head,let alone girlfiend",Tamaki sighed

"Tamaki 's right Kiba ,you should get home", Hinata smiled

"C'mon you jerk!",Tamaki  said while pulling Kiba,"I'm sorry everyone,I guess me and him will have to go",she said goodbye to everyone and went home with Kiba.He was walking unstable ,he was walking left and right,he couldn't walk straight.

"Sis ,why are taking me home",he asked looking at Tamaki.Tamaki laughed ,he couldn't even regonize her.So she just played along."Well,you had too much sake,so I came to pick you up",she said.
"Ohh,that's reasonable",he answered while hicupping.Tamaki couldn't help but smile.He looked so clumsy ,like a sleepy little kid.He was cute.They always say drunk man a honest man.Her sidter always teased him about Tamaki,and how they were a thing.She also knew that Kiba loved to flirt with girls.Her curiosity got the best of her,she liked him after all.But in his eyes she was just a good friend.She needed to know what was on Kiba's mind.So she pretended to be his sister.

"So was Tamaki with you too", she asked

"Yes,she was,she was so beautiful",he hiccuped.Tamaki was shook by his words.She felt her cheeks burning

"So what about other girls you flirt with?",she continued

"I do that,because I want Tamaki to notice me",he answered.Tamaki was once again shocked ,but she continued