𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐫𝐮𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐫𝐮𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 through the back, her hood of her sweater being pulled over her head as she walked through the aisle

𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 through the back, her hood of her sweater being pulled over her head as she walked through the aisle. she looked towards the front of the store, seeing fezco sitting outside on a chair, a blunt in his freckled hand. she pushed out a sigh as she grabbed a few bags of chip before she went over to where the fridges were. she peered through the glass doors, trying to see what she was in the mood for. her eyes gazed over the many, many options before they fell onto a bottle of fanta strawberry soda. she smiled, quickly stuffing the bags of chips under her arm before she opened the fridge and grabbed the soda.

she closed the fridge and started to calculate how much everything was gonna cost. she knew that fez wouldn't let her pay the full price. fez claimed that it was because they were really close, but she knew that it was because he could go over to frank's diner and get a discount on a plate of pancakes. she walked over to where the cash register was, gently placing the things on the counter next to it before she went towards the fridge door that led towards the back where ashtray was.

she swiftly opened it and stepped in, a small smile appearing on her face once ashtray looked up from his bowl of cereal.

"the fuck happened to your eye?" he questioned as he gently placed the bowl on the table.

"got punched by some dickhead." vesper shrugged, pulling out some money from her baggy cargo pants.

surprisingly, ves was telling the truth. frank's diner attracted a bunch of dickheads, and she had to deal with a lot of them. usually, she was professional. but this time, a homophobic dickhead came in and when she went to go take his order, he started yelling a bunch of slurs at her. she tried to stay calm, but he just kept going. so she made the first move. he only got a hit in before he was a bleeding pile of shit on the floor.

"i would love an eighth." vesper mumbled as she gently placed the money on the table.

"you know where the weed is." ashtray mumbled as he grabbed the money.