The First Date

Hey guys! I finally updated! Thank you all for the nice comments and for voting. Please Enjoy c:
I don't own Adventure Time or the song that will be used in this chapter!
Gumball's Pov:
"Jeez..I hope I look okay." Gumball said looking at himself in the mirror. He wore a hot pink sweater, under it a white t-shirt, hot pink pants and his white and pink converses. Today was his and Marshall Lees first official date. Gumball has been looking forward to this and he wanted everything to be just perfect! He looked at his watch and gasps. "I'll be late!" He snatched his phone and keys and ran out of his house.
Marshall's Pov:
"God..I can't believe I'm doing this." Marshall mumbled as he held up the bouquet of flowers and chocolates. "Gummy is turning me into a mushy mess.." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed heavily. "Come on Marshall, you can do this..this has to be perfect for Gumball. Absolutely perfect." He was waiting for Gumball at the cafe they were going to meet at. Marshall heard a ring of the bell as someone walked in the cafe. He turned his head and saw Gumball. 'He looks so cute today..' He thought and stood up when Gumball walked up to him.

Both Pov:
"Hello Marshall." Gumball blushed and smiled at his floating boyfriend.
"Sup." Marshall said and held up the flowers and chocolates, trying his best not to blush. Gumball blinked and took the flowers and chocolates. He took a small sniff at the flowers. "They're wonderful! Thank you Marshy." "W-welcome.." The vampire managed to say and coughed. He sat down and passed Gumball a menu. The prince thanked him and looked through it. "Hmm..I think I'll get the Alfredo Pasta." He hummed and placed the menu down. "After we eat we can share the chocolates." Gumball said smiling at Marshall sweetly. Marshall grinned and rubbed behind his neck embarrassingly. "I-I have something else planned after this.." Gumball raised an eyebrow and hummed. "Really? And what's that?" He said with a small giggle. "That's a secret." Marshall said with a large grin.
-
When they finished eating, Marshall and Gumball split the bill and walked outside of the restaurant. "The night sky looks so spectacular.." Gumball said looking up at the bright stars. Marshall looked at Gumball and smiled. He slowly reached his hand towards Gumball's and held it, intertwining their fingers. Gumball blinked and looked at their connected hands. He blushed and smiled at Marshall shyly.
-
"Close your eyes!" Marshall said covering Gumball's eyes. "Hey! I won't see the surprise!" The pink haired boy pouted. "That's the point silly. It's a surprise." Marshall laughed and started to walk, still covering his lovers eyes. A minute later Marshall stopped walking. "Okay." He said letting go. "Y-you can look now." Gumball looked at him. "Almost gave me a heart attack.." He pouted and turned around and his eyes widened. They were in front of the pond, the same pond where the two first met. There was a small boat for two people and pink rose pedals floating on the water surrounding it. Not only that, the fireflies were shining around the boat. "M-Marshall.." Gumball gasps. "It's beautiful." He said turning around and wrapping his arms around his neck. "All of this is for..m-me?" Marshall wrapped his arms around his waist. "Anything for my precious Gumbutt..." They shared a kiss and quickly went on the boat. Marshall was rowing the boat and Gumball looked at him with awe. Marshall took a stop and stared at Gumball. He grabbed his little ukulele that he left on the boat and hummed. "For my precious~" he started to strum it.
"So many special reasons we are here, so in love
I feel so blessed because I know that we're in this love
You are the sun that lights the sky, you are the only one I need in my life
Cause you are my precious star, wherever you are, I want to be there
And you've got all of my heart, and I will respect this love forever
Yours is the sweetest song I've ever heard, or ever knew
I can't imagine living in this world, without you
I never thought that I could feel something so wonderful, something so real." He scooted closer to Gumball and leaned against him. Gumball kissed his cheek and listened closely.
"So many special reasons we are here, so in love
I feel so blessed because I know that we're in this love
You are the sun that lights the sky, you are the only one I need in my life

Cause you are my precious star, wherever you are, I want to be there
And you've got all of my heart, and I will respect this love forever

Yours is the sweetest song I've ever heard, or ever knew
I can't imagine living in this world, without you
I never thought that I could feel something so wonderful, something so real

Cause you are my precious star, wherever you are, I want to be there
And you've got all of my heart, and I will respect this love forever

Nothing is stronger than our love, nothing lasts longer than this love
Nothing is deeper than, sweeter than, loving you

Cause you are my precious star, wherever you are, I want to be there
And you've got all of my heart, and I will respect this love forever

And you are my precious star, wherever you are, I want to be there
And you've got all of my heart.." Gumball stood up happily and was about to hug Marshall when suddenly he lost his balance. "Gumball!" He shouted and went to grabbed him before he can fall off the boat. But it was too late and they both fell in the water. Gumball stared at Marshall and Marshall back at Gumball. They burst into laughter.
-
"T-today was fun.." Gumball blushed brightly scooting closer to Marshall. They were both on Gumball's bed. "Yeah." Marshall smiled and leaned in. "Today was fun." He said kissing him softly. Gumball wrapped his arms around him and kissed him back. They stayed liked that for a good minute until they parted. "Well I'll see you tomorrow?" Marshall said standing up. He walked by the window. "Yeah...night Marshy." Gumball gave Marshall one last kiss and watched him fly alway. He closed the window and fell to his knees. "Y-yes!" He cheered and covered his red face.
Marshall grinned and looked back at Gumball's palace one last time. "Fuck yeah." He laughed and flew straight back home.

What did you think?? The song is called "My Precious Star" by Aaron Neville. Please vote and comment what you think!