I Will Always Love You

Heyo! Um.....this one will be a little feely :3 please excuse my horrible English and grammar, thank you. They are humans in this ones.>

It was dark out and you can hear the sounds of nurses rushing to their clients in the hallways. Gumball was on the white hospital bed wearing a mask to provide oxygen to his lungs. His eyes were closed and he was sleeping soundly. Gumball had the lung disease, Asthma. Don't get the wrong idea, he doesn't smoke or anything. It's just his idiotic parents who are the smokers. Now look what they've done to their precious son. Marshall was beside his lover, holding onto his hand. He smiled and gave his very pale hang a little peck. "Hey, Gumwad. How are you?" Gumball opened his eyes slowly he smiled at boy next to him. "I've been doing some thinking." Marshall said moving his chair closer to the bed. "And how about you and I get married?" Gumball's eyes softened at that. "Yeah! Cool idea right? Once you get out of this shitty hospital you and I are gonna get married right away! Get a house and live together forever and ever!" He grinned ear to ear. He stuffed his hands into his pocket and pulled out a small ring. "TA DA!" He laughed and slipped it in slowly into Gumball's ring finger. Marshall smiled softly and rested his head on Gumball's chest. "Hey Gumball...?" He nuzzled him sweetly. "I love you..." Gumball smiled and rested his hand on Marshall's head. Marshall closed hair eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks.

....

Marshall stormed into the hospital building, running up to the front desk. "I got a phone call this morning about Bubba Gumball. Is he okay?!" He shouted. "Oh you must be Mr. lee..." The woman said softly. "I'm sorry sir..but...Mr. Gumball passed away this morning. He had a Asthma attack and his body couldn't take it..." She frowned. "I'm truly am sorry for your loss." Marshall couldn't believe it. The tears instantly formed in his eyes and he fell to his knees sobbing like a little child.

-

The funeral was quiet and peaceful. Everyone had their own turn speaking to Gumball and saying their goodbyes to him. Marshall step forward and looked at Gumball's pale body. He was actually beautiful.. Gumball was finally in peace. "Hey Gumwad." Marshall said going on his knees. "How you doing up there? Are those angels treating you well?" He laughed. Small tears were in his eyes as he spoke to his love. He looked at the small ring that was still worn by Gumball and smiled. "I will still always love you ya know.." He said softly. "There will never be anyone like you. You were always there for me when I really needed you. When I first saw you I couldn't keep my eyes off of you! You're just so perfect!" He laughed. "I'm so glad I met you Gumball. I love you." He kissed his cold forehead softly and stood up. "Goodbye Gumball. I'll see you again." He blew him a kiss and walked away..