Going To The Beach

Hey! I was so surprised many people liked my other gumlee story! It had lots if mistakes I tried fixing but it never fixed sorry. But here I am again!(ILL TRY NOT TO MAKE MISTAKES XD BARE WITH ME PLEASE) Okay so this will just be a different fluffy adorable gumlee one shot every chapter.>

Gumball and Marshall lee were heading to the beach with their new adorable baby boy Bubba. The married couple have been together for years now and they wanted a baby. Gumball with his science, combined both of their DNA's and created a cute little boy just for them. Bubba had grey skin like his papa, fangs and black hair. As for the mamas side, baby bubba had his mothers beautiful glowing pink eyes and little adorable nose~

-

"Marshy!" Gumball called out as he was feeding little baby Bubba in his high chair. Bubba was laughing as he banged his little hands against the chair. Gumball was very excited to take their cute baby to the beach. He made sure he bought all the fun things the baby can play with! Can't also forget safety! He probably over exaggerated with the baby things but he didn't care~ He wanted everything to be perfect for his family~ He even was awake all night making a potion for Marshall. The potion made it okay for him to go to the sun, which was perfect~ They could cuddle under a umbrella as they watch Bubba play in the sand.

"Yes sweetheart?" Marshall lee said as he walked down the steps with two large bags. "Oh goody you got the stuff thank you." He wiped Bubba's dirty mouth and went to peck Marshall on the cheek. "Muah~" Marshall smiled and kissed his cheek back. "Did you drink the potion?" Gumball asked. Marshall nodded with a laugh. "Well yeah, I wouldn't be out here in the living room with the curtains open!" He nuzzled Gumball. "Thank you again." He went to the car to place their things away. Gumball smiled and pulled out chubby Bubba from his high chair. "Let's get you all ready Bubba~" Bubba giggled at his mother and clapped his hands with joy. With the baby in his arms Gumball walked up the stairs to get the baby ready for the beach.

They arrived at the beach and Gumball grabbed Bubba and a bag while Marshall lee grabbed the other. They went out to the beach and chose a spot in the middle. Marshall laid the blanket down and sticked the beach umbrella in the sand. Gumball sat down under the beach umbrella and placed Bubba down. He went through the bag he carried and took out the baby sunscreen. Bubba wore a sun protected swimsuit but Gumball didn't want his poor baby to get a sunburn! Gumball applied the baby sunscreen on which Bubba showed skin. He smiled and closed the cap. He took out the other sunscreen bottle and looked at Marshall who was sitting next to him. "Your turn!" Marshall groaned. "You know I hate sunscreen~!" He whined like a little child. Gumball rolled his eyes. "Shirt off and turn around." Marshall pouted and took off his shirt, he turned around and Gumball started to apply the sunscreen to Marshall's back. After that he gave him a little massage. Marshall grinned. "Thank you." Marshall added sunscreen to the places where he could reach and Gumball's back also. Gumball did the same. The pink haired man put on his shades and sunny hat. Marshall however just put on his sunny hat. Bubba played in the sand giggling and making cute farting noises. "What a beautiful day huh?" Gumball said looking at Marshall with a smile. Marshall nodded and rested his head on his husbands shoulder. "I still prefer the nighttime though." Gumball giggled and kissed his forehead. "I know."

Half an hour passed and Gumball was taking a nice relaxing nap while Marshall played with Bubba. "Here Bubba this is how you build a awesome sandcastle!" He took off the bucket that contained sand and grinned. He frowned as the sand castle fell off from the side a little. He looked at Bubba. Bubba giggled and grabbed a little twig adding it to the deformed castle. "Goo goo papa papa!" He shouted happily. Marshall lee laughed and grabbed Bubba. "Come here you little cutie!" He pulled Bubba's shirt up and started to blow into Bubba's stomach. Bubba giggled loudly as his father blew into his stomach. Bubba noticed his mother was awake and instantly shouted with happiness, "Mmmmmum! Mummm!" Gumball smiled sweetly. "Hey cutie, having fun with daddy?" Marshall looked at Gumball. "Did I wake you?" Gumball shook his head. He leaned in and kissed Marshall's lips softly. Marshall kissed back just as softly, they pulled away and exchanged smiles. After that they both looked at Bubba and started to tickle him all over. Bubba giggled loudly as his parents 'gobbled' him up. After all the fun they all took a nap together. Marshall lee in the left side, Gumball in the right side and little Bubba in the middle. Today was a lovely day and the cute small family slept soundly. (Except for Gumball of course! He snores like a cow!)