Pause Button on Revenge

(The picture above I did not draw it, all my pictures are from Pinterest or Google)

Peters POV

Hook had two of his men blocking me so that if I tried to do anything they'd just sucker punch me or knock me out in some way. But I did get a glance at Wendy. Her clothes were severely ripped and her hair was all knotted. It didn't help that Hook was dragging her by her hair.

As we approached Hooks ship a saw pirates dragging the Lost Boys onto the ship.

"No, what...you can't hurt them!"Wendy shouted as she finally got her hair free from Hook's grasp.

"I can do what I want." He mumbled in a nasty tone that I particularly didn't like.

"Your gonna kill all of us anyways, so why keep us alive?" Wendy asked. But before Hook could respond she started her sentence more, "I understand that you're hurt but, you can't take it out on everyone around you. You need to let this...this...raging fury go away. It's consuming you and I don't think you even notice it is. You have to let this go."

"I can't till he's dead."

"What's that gonna accomplish? You're just gonna want to hurt or kill someone else."

"Then so be it." Hook said pushing her closer to the ship.

We'd reached the ship and a massive wave of pirates just came right at me. I would fight they had the Lost Boys and Wendy. And I didn't have anything to fight or defend myself with.

"No! He's mine!" Hook declared.
I saw him shove Wendy onto the deck and she looks like she was gonna pass out or something.

"Wendy...what's wrong?" I quickly asked.

She just smiled at me, "I remember. She was right."

I tried walking towards it but was pushed back in a heartbeat.

"Move out of my way."

"Let him pass." Hook said. Everyone looked at him in shock including me. I wanted to say really but, he would've changed his mind if I said anything.

I bolted over to her quickly, "Wendy you mentioned she...what's going on?" I asked.

"Hook wants us to witness what he's gonna do to you...all of us. He's gonna stop once nightfall comes and continue the next day." She said looking at Hook with a smirk. He just glared at her. From the glare he was giving her I knew she was right.

"What about it?"

"She..." Wendy started but her eyes seemed to get heavier each time she spoke.

"Who's she, Wendy?" I asked once more.

"She said her name was Tiger Lily," Wendy said once again looking at Hook.

"Blast that girl. Still tormenting me even beyond the grave."

"Wendy, what did she do to you?"

"I agreed to the terms. Once I entered the ship I'd fall asleep till..." Wendy's eyes closed and didn't flutter back open.

"Till what? I said as I started shaking her to see if she'd wake up.

Hook's face started turning tomato red, "get them all down to the brig immediately!" He shrieked.

"Cap'n what you planning on doing?" A pirate asked.

Hook turns towards him and I could see him trying to decide if he should kill him or let it be. But I saw his hand move away from the gun. "I don't know yet. Wendy was right I will wait till she wakes no matter how long it takes. After all, this is a place where you never have to grow up."