Dear Diary

Pucca, a 14 year old girl, was running towards her room over the Goh-Rong restaurant. She was excited to grab her diary and write down every single detail of her day.

"Dear diary, today was AWESOME! I got to hug and kiss Garu♡ ≧◡≦!! Oh, he was so warm and he smelled so good ♡... I wish I could hold him forever, or at least I wish he wouldn't run away just once.
By the way, Ching said we could go to the gardens with Garu and Abyo tomorrow (°∀°), can't wait!♡"

Pucca giggled as she read her words over and over again. She closed her red little notebook and hid it under her pillow. The girl got ready for bed, she changed into her pink dotted pajamas, washed her teeth and finally got into bed. She couldn't stop smiling as she slowly fell asleep.

Garu was 16 years old just as Abyo and a couple years older than Pucca and Ching.

He was watching TV in his living room, relaxing after a long day of training and several kissy attacks from Pucca.

He can't say he doesn't like her, in fact, he does like her a lot, but he believes that things such as having a couple or focusing in stuff other than his ninja training is a waste of potential and would affect his development as a ninja. Of course he knew how much Pucca loved him, but he wouldn't address it to anyone because he wasn't supposed to like the girl back.

That same day, Ching had the idea of going to the gardens the next day, after thinking about it for a minute, they all agreed to go after having lunch. Garu turned the TV off, grabbed Mio and got ready for bed.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ching POV:

Today I'm going to the gardens with Abyo, Pucca and Garu. It was my idea, I think it will be romantic.

I'm currently running to the Goh-Rong. Pucca should be working there right now; we will wait until her shift ends so we can go.

As I reached the restaurant, I saw Garu walking towards me. I wonder where Abyo is.

"Garu! " I spoke waving at him. He waved back with a smile.
"Is Abyo here already?" He shook his head and we entered the Goh-Rong.

"Hello, Ching, Garu. You may both sit right here until we have an available table for you." Dada welcomed us as we walked in refering to the couch they had for costumers to wait.

"Okay, thanks." I said and Garu nodded.

We sat there for a while until the door opened harshly out of nowhere showing Abyo who clearly came running.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. My dad needed help with police stuff." He said throwing himself in the couch.

"Woah! Okay, don't worry." I responded giggling.

"Follow me." Dada said approaching us.
We followed him to a clean table. "Pucca will be here any minute to take your order." He mentioned and we nodded.

After Dada left, we saw Pucca rushing to us with the biggest smile on her face. She looked so cute; she was wearing a red sweater, a black skirt and her usual buns.

Pucca jumped over me and Garu hugging both of us. She smiled and took out a little notebook from her pocket in which she would write our order.

She went back to the kitchen after writing what we asked for. We could hear the chefs making our food. A couple minutes later Pucca approached with bowls on her hands and head.

"Woah! Cool!" I said clapping and taking my bowl.

"I didn't know you could do that." Abyo spoke joining the conversation. Pucca smiled and walked away to continue with her shift.

We started eating, delicious as always. After a few minutes, Pucca came and sat with us; her shift was over.

"So... we are going to the gardens, huh?" Abyo spoke with a mouth full of food, causing Garu to make a disgusted face.

"Yep. Beautiful flower gardens." I responded smiling.

"Boring. We should go to the mountains, explore, maybe spar a little" He suggested with a grin. Garu didn't seemed to care a lot, but Pucca was really looking forward to going to the flower gardens.

"Hey! It'll be fun!" I stated putting my hands on the table. "Plus, we already made the plan yesterday, and you agreed; you can't just change plans minutes before."

"You're right. Sorry, Ching; sorry, Pucca."

After we were done eating, Pucca took our plates to the kitchen. Then we finally headed to those gorgeous gardens that my father showed me.

When we reached the place, everyone looked amazed.

"Oh... just as romantic as I remembered." I mentioned putting my hands on my cheeks.

"Garu! I bet you can't get to that tree before I do." Abyo spoke pointing to a big tree. Garu smirked and they both ran towards that tree leaving me and Pucca standing.

We walked a little and sat in a small white blanket that I brought.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" I asked Pucca raising my eyebrows and she smiled.
"This is a beautiful and romantic place for you to spend time with Garu. You should make a move." She nodded but her expression looked unhappy.

"What's wrong?" I questioned as she shook her head and forced a smile. "I know you. Is it because of Garu?" Pucca nodded once again.

"Oh Pucca... " I hugged her. "Don't worry about that. I'm pretty sure he likes you back, he is just to obssesed with his training and ninja stuff."

Garu and Abyo approached and sat on the blanket clearly tired.

"Who won?" I asked them. Garu pointed himself with a proud smile.

"My tummy hurts." Abyo spoke excussing himself causing Garu to roll his eyes.

"Sure." I answered giggling. "Hey Abyo, why don't we go to that river? It looks nice."

"Huh? Sure, let's go."

"Okay. We'll be back in a while." I said, looked at Pucca and winked.

Pucca POV:

I spent hours writing a letter to Garu days ago, and I've kept it in a drawer since then. Today I got enough courage to finally give it to him. I wrote about my feelings but I also wanted to ask about his feelings, so after a lot of thinking I'm finally giving it to him.