Dear Pucca

"Dear Pucca,

I really appreciate your worry about my feelings, but saddly, I can not return your love. I am so sorry.

I don't hate you, I could never. It's just the fact of you being in love with me that makes me act so rude. It doesn't bother me but it's kinda embarrassing when you hug me and stuff.

Pucca, Please leave me alone.

Garu."

It hurts, it just hurts too much. My teary eyes read the letter again making me sob louder and louder. I wish I wasn't in love with him. I would do anything for Garu to love me back, but it's imposible.

I wiped my tears away as I stood up. I left the letter in a drawer that I barely open, since I don't want to see it too often. I went to my bathroom and washed my face to make it less reddish and avoid questions and worry from my uncles.

As I was opening my door to exit my room, I broke in tears again and trew myself in the bed not caring about the organized sheets. I screamed onto my pillow trying to get rid of all the pain of love that was consuming me. I raised my blurry vision to find my phone, I took it and texted Ching to let her know my situation, since she always counts on me and I know she is the one I can trust with this kind of issues.

"Garu answered the letter. Please come" I wrote on my phone as my tears tapped the screen. I used my shirt to make the drops go away and waited for a response from Ching. She read my text and seconds later I got a call from her.

"Pucca, good morning. I'm on my way to your house. I hope it isn't as bad as I think. See you" She spoke and hung up since I can't speak because of my vow, which I want to break as soon as possible, but it's gonna be hard.

I got under my sheets and tried thinking of something else, someone else, anything, anyone; Garu is all that's on my mind, I'm an obsessed lovesick girl with a huge crush that will never love me back. Thinking about this makes me feel like shit, like Garu's slave, I can't live for myself. It's just him.

The frustration. I stood up harshly throwing my blanket to the floor, grabbed every single picture of him and teared them apart, I also broke every frame with our pictures and got rid of all Garu in my room.

"Pucca, Ching is looking for yo-" Uncle Dumpling entered the room looking atonished at the mess. "What the hell happened in here?" He said starting to get mad, until he saw my face and puffy red eyes. He walked up to me and cupped my face with a worried look. "Pucca. What happened? Are you okay?" I shook my head and sniffed before I jumped onto him with a hug, which he returned.

He pulled apart and softly caressed on my loose and tangled hair. "I'll tell Ching to come upstairs, I'm sure you want to talk to her." I nodded as he walked away.

Before my uncle left the room I got the urge to speak and thank him, but words just won't leave my mouth after so many years of not talking, so I stayed silent. He left and closed the door behind him.

I tried to fix myself before Ching came to my room, even though my face was completely red, my hair was chaotic, I basically looked like a complete mess so there was not much to do.

A knock was heard on my door, followed by Ching's voice calling my name. I approached the door and opened it trying to hide behind it so Ching wouldn't see my crybaby face. She walked in and she looked confused for a moment since she saw no one in the room, but she immediately turned her head and saw my state.

"Pucca..." Without further questions she embraced me thightly. She was warm and I could feel her worry. For the first time, I felt weak at Ching's sight. "What is the matter?" She asked not letting me go. "Can you write it for me?" She questioned touching my cheek softly and looking deep into my eyes.

Ching POV:

Pucca has always been my best friend. I've seen her as a strong girl who doesn't ever need help since I met her, but today, looking at her makes me feel the urge to protect her for once.

I handed her a small notebook that I always carry around in my purse for communication. She hesitantly pressed a pen against the white clear paper, her shaky hand moved as her eyes kept looking up and down to me and the writing. She finally gave me the notebook back, then she ran towards her bed and hid under the blanket and pillow letting me hear some soft sobbing.

I turned my sight to the note she wrote.

"Thanks for coming, Ching. Basically, Garu recieved my letter and answered it this morning. He said he was embarrassed of me and my hugs, he also asked me to please leave him alone. I hate this feeling, Ching, I don't want to be in love. Please, help me." After reading the note, I glanced at the girl, who was now looking at my expression. Seeing her like that made my chest hurt. I silently walked up to her and hugged her caressing her hair. I took the chance and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry, we'll get through this together, as we always had."

"Th-thank you, Ching."