Soulmates: Two Worlds Collide

Author's Note!:

Hi!!! Managed to finish writing this chapter tonight with killer cramps >.< Over 2k words WHAT? I didn't think it was that long woe

Also I can't believe I've shipped these two for longer than a decade and I didn't know they kissed OFFICIALLY in the show!? I feel like such a clown, my one-shot in this book is a "what if they kissed" scenario. BUT IT WAS CANON THE WHOLE TIMEEEE

As many of us know, the original Bakugan is in Japanese. The English is dubbed on top! 

They cut down certain clips for broadcasting. For some reason, IT HAD TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST DAN AND RUNO MOMENTS EVER!? They strongly implied them leaning in for a kiss in the uncut version. I recommend searching "Bakugan New Vestroia Episode 19 Japanese Dub" on YouTube! Have fun kids! I cried!! 

 I recommend searching "Bakugan New Vestroia Episode 19 Japanese Dub" on YouTube! Have fun kids! I cried!! 

____________________ 

♧♡[Soulmates. 

Almost everyone had one, except Dan Kuso had no idea where his was. 

At some point, he completely stopped thinking about it. He knew every individual experienced something different from the other. His parents found eachother with their first words to eachother imprinted on their arm. 

Who was to say that he would experience that? It could be nothing of the sort.
Classmates that Dan had in school would come in chattering about their soulmate experience. There are those who would experience it at a certain age, during their birthday.

At least, he knew that platonic soulmates existed. His bond with Drago, the Bakugan, his family, and his friends.

The thought would fog up his head too much, so at one point, he dropped it. It was too much mushy romantic stuff. Focusing on brawling with his best friends was all he cared about.]♧♡

◇ • ◇ • ◇

"Hey Runooo, are you sure you don't have any leftovers?" Dan pouted, watching Runo as wiped the tables in her family restauraunt. It was around closing time and the sunset shimmered a soft orange on the tabletops.

Runo quirked her eyebrow and put her hands on her hips. "Always so greedy with free food."

He burst out laughing, raising his hands in surrender. "Fiiinee, I'm not a food thief as much as I used to be. Promise! At the time, I was a growing 12 year old boy."

"15 isn't much of an upgrade, you're still growing."
She rolled her eyes but couldn't help the small smile on her face.
"So what brings you here anyway, you doofus? I thought.. well, that you would be busy." Runo tried to keep her eyes away, trying to make it seem like she didn't miss him or anything.

"Hmmm.. I gotta admit, I missed your nagging. Even in New Vestroia, I could hear your voice so clearly." Dan smirked, to which Runo narrowed her eyes like daggers.
"Can you DROP that already!? If you and your stupid head actually thought to bring me- us along with you, then that wouldn't have happened."