Chapter 1: A New Beginning

August 1, 2004 9:30 am,

It was a bright morning as Jaune and Joe are preparing to open their football shop...

Jaune: Can't believe the season is starting already, who would ya think would win the league this year mate?

Joe: Of course it's gonna be Vale FC!!!

Jaune: You've been saying that since I started working here hahaha.

Joe: Cause I Believe Jaune, that one day our team can win the league once again! Like is the T.V on? I want to see some news.

Jaune: Oh sure, give me a few minutes I'm stacking up the shelves.

Joe: Oh yeah hahaha silly me, sure lets watch the news after we fix the shop.

The 2 boys are fixing some merchendise, stacking the empty shelves, decorating the store and arrange the football kits they have to offer as the new season of the Remnant Football League is getting much closer, the pair have been working together since 1999, and from the moment Jaune took the job, Joe's business exploded since before the Yellow head's arrival, he wasn't that open more often since he is abit old to run a shop alone...

Jaune: There we done everything we need to prepare for today.

Joe: Yeah but the open sign now in the door hahaha.

Jaune: I'm on it!

Jaune Went to turn the open/close sign in their door meaning that the shop is open...

Jaune: There we are pretty much done preparing for the day, want to watch some News??

Joe: Finally hahahha yeah sure let's watch.

Joe proceeded to open the T.V they have right behind the counter, While Jaune gets som drinks fro their fridge located at the back of their store, little did he know, His buddy has something to show him...

Joe: AYE YOW YELLOW HEAD!! COME HERE QUICKLY!!

Jaune rushed a bit to counter after Joe called him quickly...

Jaune: What is it? Hahahaha.

Joe: The show's about to start.

Jaune: Damn it Joe, I thought something bad happend.

Joe: Don't worry hahaha I'm excited that's all haha.

Jaune: I know don't worry.

Both Jaune and Joe are sitting on the chairs as the news is about to start...

News from the T.V:
***Insert a news transition***

Chris: Goooooood morning to the world of Remnant, you are watching Kick TV!! The football channel where it never stops kicking about the beautiful game! I'm your host, Chris Ashford!! And I'm with my partner, Paul Stones, Say hello Paul!

Paul: Hello I'm Paul Stones, Former player of Atlas Athletic from 1978-90, and I'm here along side with my partner Chris to report on some news! So what are the hot topics on the streets?

Chris: We have 3 main headliners for today but we going to have to start on your old team, because they have new owners after The S.D.C or the Schnee Dust Company, Bought the club for 100 million lien.

Paul: Oh that's intresting, Truth be told, the club is already well run with the previous owners, never thought of the S.D.C buying the team.

Chris: Well for me this could benefit the club more, they already dominated the league alot in the past years, I bet they would dominate the football league for years to come...