|| Casita's Downfall ||

So I searched up "Encanto Mirabel" and I saw

'If Mirabel had ran away'

'Mirabel runs away'

'What if Mirabel Madrigal ran away?'

'Mirabel ran away AU'

Something like those kind of stories, there were quite many of them. So I thought that I could join ᐖ

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words

===========================

🕯 💛 🕯 💛 🕯 💛 🕯

Cracks started to format on the floors and so as the walls.

"No, no, no!!"

Pepa signaling that the candle in the window was gonna fall. Mirabel instantly ran.

"Casita!! Let me up there!!"

Mirabel ordering Casita as it put down a terrace as a ladder for Mirabel to climb up. Isabela tried to swing up with her vines to get Mirabel but the glow on her door faded away making her vine disappear.

"AGHHH!!!"

Isabela screams, but luckily; Casita catched her in the right time. Camilo was running in the terraces but with wood and construction were falling on him but he shape-shifted into a kid to be small as he shape-shifted into a man to be big as to dodge, the earthquake was too strong that it made every Madrigal door to shut down so as Camilo's door, so he couldn't got up to the roof to help out Mirabel as the Casita catched him. While Abuela was speechless, she can't believe that the Casita is falling apart. Mirabel was now on the roof of the Casita house as she immediately saw the mountains cracking and collapsing, but that didn't matter to her, all she wants to save the Casita, the family and the candle. Antonio's door was suddenly destroyed by the animals running out of the room, all of Antonio's birds were flying away in front of his eyes, and certainly not realising that he was about to get crushed by a door/big picture frame(?).

"Careful, Antonio!!"

But his father Félix quickly carried Antonio as they immediately ran towards the main door to exit.

"Mirabel!!.. Mirabel!!"

Mirabel's mother Julieta were calling her out because the Casita was seriously about to collapse in pieces, but the Casita was letting Julieta go to the exit door by making the floors wave to let her know.

"Mirabel! You have to get out!!"

Casita throws all the Madrigal member
(except Mirabel) by the main door of the house. While Bruno in the walls was also panicking, he quickly grabbed the last rat he owes and put it on his poncho as he also grabbed a bucket, put it on his head and he got out of the walls by crashing his head in the wall. Mirabel noticed Bruno but she doesn't seem to care. The candle was now sideways, the window was too high for Mirabel's height. But Casita gave her extra height by lifting the roof.

"Mirabel!!"

"Mirabel!!"

"The house is gonna fall!!"

Mirabel now made contact with the candle with a few of her fingers as she brings it closer until the candle was on her palm. Casita made Mirabel slide down with the roof as it catches her with the stairs; another slide down and Mirabel falls to her feet as she was about to get crushed painfully by items and piles on the roof, but Casita gathered a things like, drawers, doors and other things to protect or shield Mirabel from getting killed.

🕯 💛 🕯

Mirabel was now covered in dust, her heavy breathing was making her heartbeat faster, the candle was still on her palm with a small struggling light trying to revive itself but.... It couldn't survive, as a small smoke comes out.

"Mirabel!! Are you hurt?!"

Julieta says to her with a worried tone. "Julieta, come quick!!" Julieta's older sister Pepa calling her out. "Julieta!!" Pepa trails off. "Don't move! I'll be right back!"

Mirabel doesn't seems to care.

"How could this happen..?!"

"Mirabel! Are you okay? What happened out there..!?"

Mirabel's cousin Camilo came to help her. "Ohh.. You know.. I just tried to save the candle.." Mirabel response with a trembling voice.

"Don't worry..! We're all going to be alright.." Camilo hugged Mirabel tightly, as she hugged back. "But anybody doesn't have a gift anymore..! How can everyone and everything with be alright..?!" Mirabel says.

"Who needs gifts, anyway..? I still have you and you still have me.." Camilo says with a calling voice. Mirabel smiled then let out a sign as the both of them break up the hug.

"You're all.. going to be alright.. I'm not part of the family anymore, Camilo.."

"W-what?! No! N-no! If you say things like that.. Then me and you will never be called a family.. Or a cousin.."

"Exactly."

Suddenly, Dolores quickly hugged Mirabel as if she all heard, but all the gifts was all gone.

"Don't say things like that..!! Just because you didn't get a gift doesn't mean that you're not apart of this family!"

Luisa, Isabela and Antonio seems to heard Dolores's trembling voices as if she was about to cry.

"I already told you.. I'm not apart of the 'AMAZING' Madrigal family anymore! And that's decided."

Isabela has a angry shocked face and Luisa and Antonio has a face that was about to cry. "You.. Little! Don't ever say that again!" Isabela sounded angry but at the same time; her voice was a little tremendous.

(OH, BTW, THE MADRIGAL PARENTS ARE ON THE TOWN ASKING FOR HELP, FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING)

"You d-don't mean that, do you..?!" Antonio's tears was now trailing down on his cheeks.

"If you're not apart of the Madrigal family then I am too! This is all Abuela's fault! She's always been hard on you." -Camilo

"What do you even think that you shouldn't be apart?!" -Isabela

"Isabela!" -Dolores

"....*sniffs* *hiccup*" Mirabel suddenly started crying. Everyone's attention suddenly turned to her, covering her eyes with her hands, and wiping her tears with her wrist.

Isabela started to felt bad for yelling at her. But inside of Isabella; is her worrying about her little sister, Isabela even shouted her name once she was still in the collapsing Casita. Isabela got an idea that she will surely never regret.

Isabela hugged Mirabel. (Mirabel was still on her feet sitting on the dusty floor.) As everyone else decided to join the hug as well.. Camilo's second, then Antonio, Dolores and Luisa.

"*hiccup*.. *hiccup* ...I hate myself..!!"

/ TBC \

===========================

Arghh.. This took me a while. I hope you enjoyed it~!