|| END OF FLASHBACK ||

Imma be honest, I haven't done any of my character's POV 's , even in my other works, well not all of them, so let's end that now.

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words (I think)

========================

🕯 💛 🕯 💛 🕯 💛 🕯

| Mirabel's POV |

Splash of water was splattered around the ground. Quickly; thoughts filled up my mind. I'm was lost and all alone, drowning in the darkness of my thoughts..! I'm was scared.. I was trying to get myself up but nothing worked, until I reached the bottom of the river.

And, above, there I saw.

I piece of light... Of hope, I had left. While bubbles coming out of my mouth, goes freely at the top. Making it mean, I'm drowning but without struggling like everyone else does it normally.

I'm not accepting the faith about me drowning and dying.. I'm just angry at myself...

For giving up.

| No one's POV |

Mirabel immediately got up to the top as she quickly returns her oxygen. She instantly swam to her left side and quickly falls on the ground of rocks and sand.

"*cough* *cough* *cough* Ha.. Ha.."

She tried sitting up, but her hand slipped on a one rock and made a cut on her palm (in her left hand).

"Ahh.. Tchh.."

Mirabel suddenly noticed that it was getting dark by her seeing the sunset on a one cracked mountain.

"Ha.. Oh no. Where's my...-"

She cuts off her words and looked back in the river and saw her bag immediately caused by some sunlight from the sunset.

| Mirabel's POV |

I was about to jump into the river but my mind was saying I'll regret it. But I tried my best to ignore it, and jumped down and swam to the bottom of the river.

Once I reached my hand, my thoughts came running in, as if it was like preventing me, saving me? No, it was just there in my mind to mess me.

I quickly grabbed my bag and swam up to the surface. I returned my oxygen and I once again swam to my left side to be just completely exhausted as I fall to the ground.

I calmed myself down, and sat up and opened my bag. My candle was still there, but my lighter was gone.

Must've been lost in the river..

And I ain't going back there again, there's no sunlight left in the area I'm in right now. I can already see the sun going down as the stars beginning to shine and sparkle in the sky.

I signed of defeat.

Now what I am supposed to do...

I wasn't wrong, I had nothing to do now. I was soaked and there's a chance that I could get a cold, it was a little dark but thanks to the full moon, it made the atmosphere a bit brighter, and the last. I had no light.

| No one's POV |

Mirabel stands up and pressed her hair, coat, long skirt and her bag, as water comes out and splashes to the ground.

So that she cannot get a cold, it's gonna be hard for her if she had it, she didn't bought food with her either.

She shakes her whole body, took and wears her bag and grabbed the candle.

Alright, now that I'm in the forest and not in the mountains! I can't set camp, and maybe lit up a fire..

[Later]

Mirabel was now inside of a cave. She was warmed up by the campfire she made by gathering up some wood branches, rocks, and some leaves.

"Whew.. Ok, time to light you up."

Mirabel says as she leaned the candle to the campfire and shared a piece of light or fire to the candle.

But it suddenly blows out.

"Huh..? Uhhh.."

Mirabel was confused, but she thinks that was just wind coming inside the cave. She try(s) it again and with her hand protecting the light.

Then it blows out again.

"Huh??? What?!"

She try(s) again, then it blows out once again.

"The heck!?"

She try(s) again, then it blows out once more.

"What's the matter with you?? I don't feel wind coming through me."

She signed, giving up. But she gave it one more chance.

Mirabel leaned the candle to the campfire as it shared a fire to it. She stared at the candle, knowing that it would blow out by itself but seconds later, it didn't. As it started to flicker, and flicker and flicker. Until it burned brighter, as some circles of brightness came with it.

"What..."

Mirabel had a candle on her palm. Glowing brightly, as a butterfly pattern and other elements immediately attaches to the candle's body.

This patterns.. The butterfly..?

"..I have the candle now..?!"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

/ TBC \

========================

I'm just here to verify something.

Mirabel's bag is actually her old one, it's not a backpack, it's the one in the original movie. They found it on the collapsed Casita.

• The river that Mirabel fell in was not the river from the original movie in the end of the movie.

That's all, and I apologize for not telling you guys that I would have a break.

See you again soon.