|| "......Hm!" ||

I just wanna thank you to my readers, for 2-... Two... 2.50k? Views? I don't even know how much the book have right now, but overall.. Thank you very much.

Well anyway, I just searched up in Google who and what animal is Antonio's pet parrot. And they gave me it's name, "Pico"

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words, little bit of blood

========================

🕯 💙 🕯 💙 🕯 💙 🕯

"I have the candle now..?!"

A toucan bird, sitting on a big rock, suddenly screamed.

"AGHH!!?!?" Mirabel screams as well.

The toucan bird suddenly opened up it's wings and flies around, rapidly.

"What the-?!!"

The toucan suddenly, instantly flies towards Mirabel, but she quickly dodged the attack, which instead made the toucan bird took the candle with it's feet.

"Hey!!" Mirabel tried to stand up. "Wai--!" But her hand slipped, as a rock made a cut on her palm on her left hand. "Ouch!" Mirabel whines. The cut deepen the old cut. (Which is in my last chapter)

But she continue to stand up, as she quickly wears her coat while trying to catch up with the toucan bird. But didn't realize.. She left out her bag.

🕯 💙 🕯

Mirabel was now close to the village, but yet still at the forest or jungle chasing the toucan bird.

"Come back here!!"

She was getting kind of blind, because the toucan bird was outside the trees or above the trees and Mirabel was below, it was like flashing cameras to her eyes.

It was also painful for her; she gets cut on her cheeks, wrist, by some branches that was poking out of some bushes or by some cut off trees.

"...Pico!! ..Ouch!"

Little droplets of blood was trailing behind her.

(Heck, Even tears.)

She was beginning to get tired. Until-

🕯 💙 🕯

| Isabela's POV |

*Bump*
*THUD*

A person suddenly bumped into me.

"Ahh.. Ouch.. Hey! Watch where...-"

I couldn't even continue the words that I was trying to say. Once I looked at her..

She wears a voilet coat (or cape, idk), she wears a long or medium skirt that was coloured blue with some scribbles or doodles design attached to the side of the skirt, and lastly... What really striked me like a bullet.. Is that she had the same green coloured glasses and the same familiar hair style.

N- no-.. It- it can't be..

And her wrist.. Cheeks or hand was  bleeding a little. "Hey, you o-" I was about to say if she was fine but she suddenly stands up and puts on a hood on her head. As she runs away like there's no tomorrow.

Quickly; my swarming thoughts came running in..

🕯 💙 🕯

| No One's POV |

All the people in the village landed their eyes on Mirabel that was running after the toucan bird that was still flying above. Mirabel's features was not quite obvious for what the people remember of her original, normal, usual features/style.

Mirabel was out of the village, as she slowly stopped her running once she saw the Casita.. Rebuild, fixed, brand new.

Then she goes back to the bird who was now gone. By gone.. I mean it went inside the Casita.

"..OH.NO."

🕯 💙 🕯

She takes a peak inside of the Casita from the front door, only to see-

"Uh?....No one's there.."

The sun was just giving the inside brightened. She was looking around the inside with her head turning left and right, to see if anyone would see or hear her once she enters.

And there she goes. Mirabel stepped in as she saw the toucan bird on the same window where the candle just sit. The toucan bird randomly placed the candle where it sits back then.

It was so quiet. As if like the family abandoned the Casita house. The sounds of talking, footsteps, kids playing was just coming from the village. Or maybe some Madrigal and other people was looking for Mirabel, shouting her name.

But Mirabel didn't care. She already accepted the fact that she now owes the candle, she was already deciding to accept and protect the candle but the toucan bird interrupted her.

She looks up, to see the Madrigal doors. Glowing, lit up. But yet the light of their door was flicking.

A little sprinkle of dust comes out once Mirabel took a step at the stairs. She looks up to see her Abuelo Pedro's picture, but the picture was torn, with a scratch on Pedro's face.

..Ohh, maybe it was caused by a construction that fell on the picture.. No, Mirabel.. Focus! Get the candle and get out!

"......Hm!"

Mirabel spoke too soon. Dolores was behind her, she was close to the entrance of the Casita, (as if she just enter) with both of her hands holding each other while she tilts her head.

"........"

"........"

"..."

"Hi.?"

/ TBC \