💀Week 2🎃

Flower's POV:

Before I knew it, it was Friday yet again. "Alright... Picoo!~" I called out, fully dressed to go to the place. I knew Skid and Pump would be there since it's almost October. I mean, Hell, they even go to the mansion in JUNE. "What's up, Light Blue?" He asked from downstairs. "Yeah... Is something wrong to call Pico instead of me?" Nene added. "Nonono! It's just that you don't have a car.." I said. "Right." She agreed.

I ran downstairs putting my cap on in the process. Pico stood up from the couch. "You ready to go? Wait.. you're not ready. Get your jacket! It's literally September, Flower..." I sighed. "Finee..." and I walked back to my room to get my jacket. "Now you're ready," Nene said. I grinned. "Thanks, babe... Really." I said kind of sarcastically. "Ehehe... Right." She began. "Well, you better get going! Otherwise, you'll be late!" Pico nodded. "C'mon lets go!" We both said goodbye to Nene and walked out of the door. I got into Pico's car and he followed. "Alright... The Mansion of Madness right?" He asked. I nodded while turning on my phone. I saw that BF texted me!

The best brother of the fam! 💙💖

[ Hey, Flower? ]
9:00 p.m.

[ Yeah what's up? ]
9:15 p.m.

[ I kinda forgot to tell you something about that mansion... ]
9:15 p.m.

[ ...Yeah? ]
9:15 p.m.

I stared at my phone, and Pico knew I was concerned. "What's up, Light Blue?" he asked. I looked at him. "Well... BF is about to tell me something about the mansion..."  I said. "Oh? And what is that then?"

The best brother of the fam! 💙💖

[ Hey, Flower? ]
9:00 p.m.

[ Yeah what's up? ]
9:15 p.m.

[ I kinda forgot to tell you something about that mansion... ]
9:15 p.m.

[ ...Yeah? ]
9:15 p.m.

[ Basically, there is this monster or demon that haunts the place... He has a lemon for a head and a black body... ]
9:16 p.m.

[ Oh... Well, I'm sure he's not a bad person! We're angels remember? I can handle it! ]
9:16 p.m.

[ I know... but I'm warning you because I care... ]
9:16 p.m.

[ Awh... Well okay! Ily brother! 💙💖]
9:17 p.m.

[ Ily too! I'll be there in a sec! Gl btw 💙 ]
9:17 p.m.

I turned my phone off and sighed. "You okay?" Pico asked. I nodded. We finally arrived at the place and I got out of the vehicle. "Well... Be careful out there!" He exclaimed. I turned to him. "I got it~ Don't worry..." and then I walked towards the mansion.

I opened the doors and immediately got greeted by Skid and Pump. "Hello, Miss Flower!" Skid exclaimed. "Hi!" Pump said. "Hello, kids! So... uh... Where are we gonna sing today?" They looked at each other after I said that.  "Upstairs! In the attic!" Skid exclaimed.  I agreed.
We all walked up the stairs to the attic. "So... You have speakers here right?" Just when I asked that, I heard the doorbell. "I'll get it!" Pump exclaimed before running down the stairs.

When he came upstairs again, I saw BF and GF as well! "Hey! There you guys are!" I exclaimed running towards BF to give him a hug, which I did. "Baap Flower... Hey Flower..." He said. I grinned. "Hey, girl!" GF said with excitement. "Hey!"  I replied. "So, now it's time for the Spookeez!" Skid & Pump exclaimed doing the spooky dance.

[spookeez real]

"7 misses eh? You're getting better, Flower!" GF exclaimed. "Thank you!" I replied. "Beep! True!" Skid and Pump grinned. "Miss Flower, you're pretty good! Care for another song?" I nodded. "I'm ready. Show me whatchu got, kids!"

[south (tbh one of my fav songs to this day (2023 as of editing this)]

"Baap?! Baap beep?! Skedoo... Beep... ba. 10?! 10 misses?! Wow... That's... bad." BF said laughing. "C'mon! I'm still learning... It's not like I'm gonna battle you again or something..." I said. 

BF's POV:

My face changed from smug to soft. "Baap! Skedoo beb da! Hey! I was kidding!" I said quickly. "Uh... dep skedoo BB's badoo, skee Flower? Uh... you like BB's music, right Flower?" She nodded. "Mister BF? Who is that?" Pump asked. I grinned softly. "Bee dap skee boop... One of my brothers..." Skid laughed. "That's cool!"

Flower stared at her microphone. "*sigh* Dee bap bo..." My eyes widened. What does she mean by "I don't want this"?!  I thought. I sighed as well. Y'know what? Fuck it. Imma talk in English. "Flower... I'm not forcing you!" I said. "Bee dap... bee...- I know... but...-" "Stop. You don't have to be upset! You can quit right now and leave right out of the door...!"

Everyone was silent. 

...

"Baap... Forget it." Flower said and looked back at the kids. "I'm ready. I do not care. I better do it now since I'm already here! BF, GF, hit it!" Skid and Pump laugh. "We're done though!" 

Flower's POV:

I sighed. "Oh ri-" Then everything went black.  I then woke up facing a tall person with a lemon head. "Hello there... Flower." I almost jumped at his voice. "Wh-what... WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled. "That doesn't matter. Now, I'll leave you alone if you beat me in a singing battle."

(I can't find the perfect UTAU Monster so- bear with me okay?-)

"Alright..." The monster said. "I'll leave you be. FOR NOW!" Then he started laughing. Suddenly I felt light and a white flash in my eyes. I woke up feeling dizzy. "BEEP?! HELLO?!" Then I got slapped in the face, by my brother, BF. "OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" "Baap bep... Thank God..." He began. "Baap beep dap be skoo... I don't want you ending up like..." It was silent. Skid and Pump spoke up. "Well... It is time for you to go! It's getting late..." I nodded in agreement.

We all said our goodbyes and I called Pico to get me, when suddenly... "Baa... Flower? Hey... Flower?" I sighed. "You know you don't have to beep towards me, right?" I said. BF laughed. "Right. But I like doing that though!" I grinned, which turned into laughter. "Hah! Ah... Sometimes I feel like the older twin... 'Cuz you act like a baby!"

Pico pulled up a few moments later. He rolled down the window. "Hey babe! You good? Fully packed?" I nodded.

"Alright lets go!"