💙 VS. BB 🩵

It's been a week after the whole Doki Doki situation. 

It was late at night when Flower suddenly got a text from her older brother, Big Brother, or Michael. The two were quite close. For starters, they'd always go to the McDonald's with Boyfriend and talk.
Flower drowsily picked up her phone after a long night of movies and chilling with her partners. Pico and Nene were asleep, though. Once Flower opened her phone, she read the texts Michael sent her.

 BB ⭐️

hey flower?  I cant sleep...
the ghosts in my room keep warning me about smth again...
could u maybe come over?
[2:18 AM]

Flower paused before slowly writing back to him. Her typing was slow and not at all precise...

BB ⭐️

Hey, Flower? I can't sleep...
The ghosts in my room keep warning me about smth again...
Could you maybe come over?
[2:18 AM]

do i hav to
im kinda high bc of teh pillz i snrtd earlier
y not call bf again
[2:21 AM]

Immediately she got a reply back, to which she stared at for a moment. Pico woke up due to the light radiating from her phone.
"Wh... Babe, it's 2 in the morning, what're ya doing?" Pico asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Flower, however, didn't bother answering.

BB ⭐️

Hey, Flower? I can't sleep...
The ghosts in my room keep warning me about smth again...
Could u maybe come over?
[2:18 AM]

do i hav to
im kinda high bc of teh pillz i snrtd earlier
y not call bf again
[2:21 AM]

YOU SNORTED WHAT?
i told u to stop fuckin doing that stuff!!
[2:21 AM]

Flower quickly replied back to her brother with Pico now resting on her shoulder.

BB ⭐️

Hey, Flower? I can't sleep...
The ghosts in my room keep warning me about smth again...
Could u maybe come over?
[2:18 AM]

do i hav to
im kinda high bc of teh pillz i snrtd earlier
y not call bf again
[2:21 AM]

YOU SNORTED WHAT?
I told u to stop fucking doing that stuff!!
[2:21 AM]

copin mechniscm yk this
stpo being a lil bicht
[2:22 AM]

Her typing seemed to get worse and worse over time... Pico noticed what the two were talking about and quickly walked over to the kitchen before handing his girlfriend a glass of water. "This'll probably help a bit... I dunno what this is about, but it looks like he really needs you." Pico said in a solemn tone. Flower groaned before taking the glass of water and sipping it. "And, you're not OD-ing, right?" Pico added, raising an eyebrow before lowering it and checking her pupils. He grabbed his phone and shone a light into her eyes. Flower swatted his hand away. 
"That hurts, idiot!!" Flower exclaimed, covering her face a bit.