☁︎Week 3☁︎

Flower's POV:

Pico, Nene, and I were all watching a movie. It was currently 9 PM, and I got a reminder on my phone. "Hold on guys..." I said picking it up. Pico looked at my phone and chuckled. "Rap battle with bae, huh?" He said. I blushed lightly. "...Yeah? It's my 3rd official week remember?" I said. He grinned. "You sure?~" I nodded. "Alright. Then get ready, cuz I won't be going easy on you!

I called BF and his girlfriend while getting ready to leave. "Hey, bro!" "Beep! Hey!"

Time skip erererererererererererererer.

"You ready?" Pico asked. I nodded again. "Alright~ Nene, you watching the house?" Nene's head poked out of her room. "Yeah~ I got it~" "Alright... We're off!" I said with joy.  "Okay! Have fun!" I heard Nene say.

BF's POV:

I waited outside of the apartment kinda tired. I'm surprised I bothered to dress properly. "Beep Flower! Pico, baap skedoo! Hey Flower! Pico, my dude!" I said. We all did a group hug including GF. "Sooo... The same place right?" Pico asked. Flower nodded. "Y'know... The roof is really nice... Especially at nights like these!" She said with stars in her eyes. "Aight... LETS GOO!!" Pico exclaimed while putting Flower on his back and running to the destination. "BAAP BEOOP! WAIT FOR US!"

Time skip again </3

Flower's POV:

"Okay...-" Pico said before getting cut off by one of the trains flashing by. "What'chu say, babe?! Sorry! I couldn't hear you.." He sighed. "I asked if you were ready..." I nodded with a serious expression on my face. Here we go! 

Pico said we would warm up first. I froze. "...I thought-" "No need to thank me, Flower~" 

And then it started.

[go pico yeah yeah go pico yeah]

I sighed. "What the fuck...?" I began. "How am I tired already? Where's my energy drink..." Pico's eyes widened. "Energy drink? You don't need that shit." He said. I grabbed it anyway, opened it, and before I could take a sip Pico shot through the can, letting all of the liquid out. "What the hell?!" I screamed. "That'll teach you not to drink that stuff. It's bad for you." I ignored him.

"Whatever I suppose. Let's just get started with the other song-" I got cut off by my brother BF. "Beep. No." He said. I sighed and turned to him. "Hm?" GF hummed. BF spoke. "Beep bap skedoo bep, Flower! You never told me, Flower!"  "You're acting like I'm NOT 19 right now... I know you're 3 minutes older but PLEASE..." 

It was silent after that. You could only hear trains passing by... Did I say something wrong...? I thought. "Bee... Sorry..." I said. "Baap bo! It's fine!" BF replied. Pico softened his face. "Babe, I'm sorry..." I forgave him, saying that it wasn't his fault.

"Alright... GF, hit it!" I exclaimed. "I gotcha!"

[erm... wasn't this uh... thing... philly nice i think]

"Aha... Easy..!" I said. "You're lying...~" Pico began. "You missed 9!" I nervously laughed. "W-well... it was easy in my opinion!" GF giggled. "Well, Flower's improving! So expect not the most perfect score, Pico..." She said. "I know. But still~" I blushed lightly. "Don't do me like that, babe...~" I said. "You know that I'm kidding! I love you, and you know that right?" I agreed. I do know that Pico appreciates and loves me. It's just common sense!

"Alright... This is the last and hardest song..." Pico began. "You ready?" I grinned. "I'm always ready," BF spoke up. "BEEP! BA SKEDO HEX- WAIT! YOU GOT THAT FROM HEX-

[BLAMMED!!!!! RAHHHHH]

"18 misses... Haah..." I sighed in relief. "Heh, you did it!" Pico said, slowly approaching me. I grinned. "Beep ba skedoo! You did great!" BF said with joy. "Thanks, bro!" I exclaimed facing him. Suddenly I got grabbed by the chin by Pico! "Wh- Pico what the fu-" I got cut off. "Pfft- Your face is so cute up close~" I didn't know what to think, NOR WHAT TO SAY. BF jumped off the speakers. "Beep bado. Skedee bop bee ba. Hey, buddy. That's my sister you're flirting with right now." GF laughed. "Awh... BF you being protective?~" She said half-snickering in the process.

Pico looked back at me after staring Bf up and down and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I nervously blushed as he walked towards his gun. "Bee ba~ That's better~," BF said. Pico then ran up to me with the gun in hand, put it right in front of BF's face, and actually kissed me! It happened so fast, it took me a second to progress what happened.

After about 3 seconds he stopped and dragged me by my hood. "C'mon... It's getting late, Flower." He said. I waved BF and GF goodbye as we left.

We came home to Nene who was sleeping on the couch. "...Pico..?" I whispered. "Yeah?" I silently sighed. "Why'd you do that? Also why so quick?" He smirked. "First, because I love you, and second, because I wasn't finished...~" 

...

"What-"