❄Week 5❄

TW: Gore/Decapitated heads

Please read with care.

Flower's POV:

I was in my room looking through clothing that I could wear today. It's almost Christmas anyways, so I have to look cute! My thoughts got interrupted by Pico slamming my room door open once again... "Hey babe!- ...What are you doing?" He asked. I looked over at him. He was wearing a reindeer headband and that's kinda it. "...Looking for an outfit?" I said. Pico snickered. "We can all match, right? Since I'm a reindeer and Nene is an elf..." My eyes widened as an idea came to mind. "I can be Santa!" I exclaimed. Pico nodded. I ran to my closet and got what I was looking for. It was a Santa outfit that Miku shipped to me a few months ago.  I told Pico I'll be out in a sec and pushed him out of my room. 
Love, am I right?

Anyway, I got dressed and did my make-up. I only did foundation, eyeliner, and a little bit of blush. Since I'm not a big fan of lipstick... I put my hair down and put a cute little Santa hat on. "Alright..." I said to myself. I proceeded to walk out of my door and go down the stairs. "I'm done!~" I said. Pico grinned. "Okay~ You look really...-" Nene cut him off. "Cute! Adorable dress by the way!" I blushed. "Thanks..!"

Timeskip <3

We were at the mall and looking around, when suddenly... I bummed into someone. "Oof..." I said. I looked slightly up and realized it was Darnell! "You okay, Flower?" He asked. I nodded. "Hey! Darnell! Wassup, my man?!" Pico said giving Darnell a fist bump. "Nothin' much!" He answered. "And what about me?" Nene asked. Darnell proceeded to face her. "Right! Hey! Long time no see, huh?" We all laughed. And then I saw BF and GF! They were at the Christmas tree. "Um... Babe?" I asked. "Yeah?" Pico and Nene said at the same time. "...Pico?" I asked again. "Yeah, what's up?" He questioned. I asked if I could say hi to BF and GF and he agreed. I excused myself and walked towards them.

I hugged BF from behind. "BEEP?! HUH?!" He yelled, then turned his head. "Baa... Beep skedoo Flower..! Oh... Hey, there Flower..!" "Hii!~" I said. GF snickered. "Well! It's nice to see you too!" She said. I nodded. Suddenly we got interrupted by an announcement. "Hello everybody! Today special guests are joining us in the holiday season! Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest! Also known as DD AND MM!!" The announcer said with energy. I sighed. "I really gotta do this TODAY?" BF nodded. "Beep... Ba skedee bop bao! Yeah... but at least you'll get better at it!

MM and DD walked in and immediately spotted me. "Oh! Hey darling!~" MM called out. I looked over. "Hey...!" I said. "Ugh... It's her." DD said loud and clear. "Don't be mean honey! She's not as bad as you think!" 

After a while they both approached us. Pico, Darnell, and Nene then walked over. "Okay... Are you up for another match?~" MM suggested. I agreed. Oh god... Here we go..! 

[okay uh... cocoa utau bc its gone now]

"Ay! Good job babe! Only 1 miss!" Pico said with joy. Nene cheered. "You really are improving!"  I giggled. "Thanks, guys!~" DD and MM looked at me as I was making joyful small talk with everyone. "Alright, alright... Next song!" DD said. I got serious and nodded. I got this...

[eggnog utau bc its... yeah okay]

"...18 misses. You guys cursed me!" I said towards Nene and Pico. GF and BF giggled. Suddenly everything went black and I woke up seeing the same mall but in blood red.  I looked around and then at the tree... I saw Pico's head on the peak Christmas tree. I gasped then tears formed. "...Pico...?" I said. I then heard laughter. "Haha... He's gone." My expression broke as I turned to the voice. "You..." "Me? C'mon! I'm not evil~"

I disagreed. "No, you are. You killed everyone I loved... Nene is gone, and BF is gone. HELL! You probably murdered the whole mall! No wonder there is that much blood on the tree and floor..." I said wiping my tears. "Aw... Is the little cinnamon roll gonna cry?~" I snapped. "Don't EVER call me that!" 

[damn bro u should know if ur an fnf fan (its kinda gone for me)]

"I hate you." I spat at him. "Right..." He sighed.  "Fine... I'll bring them back to life, okay?" The demon said. "Okay. Go." I said. He disappeared while Pico was in front of me. "Hey... You good, babe?" Then Nene slapped him. "I wanted to ask that." BF was there trying to get me up from the artificial snow.  "Flower..?" He said, concerned. "You okay, girl?" GF asked. I slowly nodded, then hugged Pico and Nene. "Bep... Baap be skedoo...! I... thought you guys were gone...!" I said with tears in my eyes. "Woahwoahwoahwoah! Babe, it's okay... We're right here.." Nene said. I sniffed. 

After I calmed down we got some hot chocolate and left. I almost burned my tongue trying to drink it! But hey, that sure was an experience.

One that I'll never forget...