Bella Swan? No Bella Volutri (Twilight FanFic)

I own nothing. but the people you dont know. the rest is "SM"

Bella's P.O.V.

I waited at the door kind of annoyed at my kids. They were going to make us late for school.

"Kids lets go!" i yelled. i tapped my foot as all four ran down the stairs and was out the door in a half a second. i smiled and walked out closing the door behind me. i jogged to the car and got in bring the engine to life driving towards the school.

i pulled into the school parking lot. we was atleast three mins early. i smiled and cut the engine off.

"Now does everyone know the story?"

i asked.

they all nodded excpet Camden.

"Camden,do you understand the story"i asked him.He looked so much like his father. he had his eyes,his hair,his smile,his everything. even his power. But he had so much hate for his father.

He grabbed his stuff and got out slamming the door behind him.

i whinced and looked down"Its time to go kids. Remember. call me bella."i said as we got out i grabbed my bag and closed the door waiting for my kids we all walked into the school to the office. we got are little packet and slip we had to get signed.

We went our seprate ways. I felt alone. i didnt have my kids with me.

I miss the Volturi.Most of all i missed Jane. Her an i became close like sisters close.

Before i knew it. it was lunch. i walked into the lunchroom. Eyes were on me. i went an sat at a empty table. Camden came and sat by me with his head phones in. i could hear his music. i shook my head and lowered my shield down "Turn it down Cam"i thought before putting my shield back up.

he did as he was told. i smiled and patted his back.

i looked around wondering where my other kids were at.

"Mo....I mean bella?" Camden asked me questionly

i looked at him. the first time he talked to me in months. i smiled"yes cam"i said

he looked at me."Callie,Eve,and Jay left school with a bunch of kids last block."he said.

i shot up about to scream just as i show them walk in. They ran over in human speed. They sat down smiling.

"Sorry we are let, we was talking to friends."Callie said, She was my blonde hair baby. She had waist length blonde curly hair,she had a mix of mine and her fathers feauters.

i sat down calming myself down and whispered so low only they could heear me"Grounded for a week"

all three looked at me with sadness.

"Why?!"Eve whispered-yelled.she had all of my feauters. she was my mini me.and it scared me.

"For leaving school thats why!"i said angryly.

Jay looked down pushing his glasses up his nose. he had my hair color,eyes and his fathers mouth and nose.He was the smallest one. he got the worst of it from his brother and sisters.

"Sorry bella"they said together.

"its fine. but no more"i said to them.

The bell rang and the rest of the day flew by.

We were on our way to the car when Cam stopped and looked at me then beside our car he hissed lowly only we could hear him. i followe his gaze and saw them. the Cullens.

i put my arm around Cam and walke with him with the others behind us.

"Excuse us"i said to them.

They all looked at me.

Alice smiled at me like she knew who i was.

Cam tensed up and i pushed them aside and opened the door so my kids could get in. after all was in i closed the door and walked to the drivers side. Emmett was blocking it.

"Excuse me!"i hissed feeling annoyed.

He moved slowly. an i got in driving off.