Chapter 8;

Bella's P.O.V.

*6 months later*

Alice and Esme desgined Edward,Camden,Callie,Evelyn,and Jayden an me a house.

All was finished besides the kids rooms,closets,and bathrooms.

Yes they all have a bathroom.

"Cammmmmm! Tell me about yourself!"Alice said looking at him.

"i like to draw and listen to music."Cam said while texting.

He has a girlfriend now for five months.

"UGH! I need more!"Alice pouted.

"Fine. im Camden Alexander. I hate my so called dad. he left my mom and us kids. my favorite color is black and red. black for darkness and red for blood. i play the paino. i read. i love to draw"he said throwing one of his notebooks to Alice."i like white tigers. why? because they are wonderful anmials. i love to stay on the computer for houra. i dont like sleeping.football,and baseball or the only two sports i like. now with that said im leaving. im going to go hang out with my girlfriend and friends!"he yelled getting up storming out the door.

"that boy will be the death of me"i said holding Edwards hand.

"He can draw. really good"Alice said flipping threw the pages of his notebook.

"Mom! Luke wants me to get my lip done with him!"Eve yelled while laying on the floor texting with her pure breed white husky.

Luke is her boyfriend.an She gets what she wants now. Because she can pull the puppy dog face to Edward.

"No!"me and edward said at the same time.

she growled and looked at Edward with the puppy dog face"pwease daddy."she asked crawling over to him sticking her bottom lip out sniffling.

Edward looked at me then at her."Fine"he sighed.

"Hell yeah! Come on Lightening!"She yelled when she jumpped up and ran uo stairs with her dog to get ready.

"Oh,Edward you are in big trouble now."Alice giggled."Okay Callie. i need you to tell me what you like!"she squealed.

Callie was in Edwards lap texting and smiling. I snatched her phone away.

"no!"she whined"i wasnt done!"

"Answer Alice then."i said putting her phone under my leg. Edward chuckled.

"Im Callie Alice. i was named after my Aunt Alice."she smiled"i love shopping,shopping,shopping,pink,victoria secret stuff. perfume,clothes,desinger stuff,and animal print and my cell phone. and my daddy and mommy"she said sweetly smiling.

i handed her phone bck chuckling with Edward.

"Oh i cant wait to do your room Kitty!"Alice clapped!"JayJay! your turn!"She said looking at Jayden.

Jay looked at her and swallowes hard."Um... im Jayden Alistair. i like computers and older music.. and um.. i like the colors brown,blue,and grey... ummm. i like movies and reading. and video games."he said while looking down.

"I know the perfect way to do your room!"Alice jumped up."Im going to go get started!"she yelled running off smiling

"Jay?! wanna come with me and Luke?"Eve asked him.

"Sure! Bye mom,dad"he waved and they were out the door.

"Im going to. go umm to the mall with Anna,and Lucy!"Callie yelled kissing Edward on the cheek and waving to me running out the door.

I layed down sighing putting my feet in Edwards lap. "You gave me four kids. and Jayden is the only normal one"i said giggling.

"Im sorry my love."he said smiling rubbing his hand along my leg.

"Edward. Camden loves you. he just doesnt know how to handle it right now."i said sitting up and straddled his lap.

"Yes i know. i can read his mind. he has more throughts running threw his mind the Alice does about shopping."he said kissing me hungryly on the lips

i smiled and kissed him back tangling my hands in his hair.

he squeezed my hip an i let out a small moan into the kiss.

He pulled away a little"My sweet Bella"he whispered kissing my neck over and over.

i pushed away from him growling playfully