Chapter 3;

Callie's P.O.V.

Mom went to go hunt and im suppose to meet Alice at the mall.

I got a shower quickly and dressed in a pink dress with white leggings and my black knee high boots. i let my hair fall down in its blonde curls. i grabed my purse and ran down the steos and out the door before anyone could notice.

I ran all the way to the mall.

"Alice!" i screamed seeing her leaning against her car. i ran over to her in human speed and hugged her. she hugge me back and we started are journey into the mall.

*Six hours later*

As we walked out of the mall we packed all our bags into her car and she drove me home. She drove as fast as mom did.

"So Alice, Why does my family seem to dislike you?" i asked.

She smiled abd shruged"i have no clue"

We pulled up into my drive way. my mom was waiting for me.

"Uh oh."i said and slowly got out. Alice did to.

"Hi mom."i said waving to her.

"Inside now! You are grounded for longer this time!" she yelled and i winced. i looked at Alice with a apologic look and ran inside.

Bella's P.O.V.

I looked at Alice with my teeth clentched together and my hands in fists.

"How dare you"i hissed at her.

"She said she asked you"she looked at me.

"No she didnt ask me! i should rip you to pieces!"i whispered-yelled so only she could hear.

"Im sorry" she cried."Why do you seem to hate us?!"she called out.

"Because of what yall did to me!"i yelled stopping an looking at her.

Shit. she isnt suppose to know it me.

"But we just met the other day"she said confused.

"leave!"i ordered her.

She gaspped looking at me."Bella? as in Bella Swan?" she asked.

"I have no idea who you are talking about."i shook my head and turned on my heels and walked to the house.

She ran and attched herself to me.

"Oh god Bella! We missed you so much!"she yelled hugging me.

I tensed up."Get off me" i said.

"Bella come to the house with me!"she said letting go.

"I cant"i said."I cant leave my kids" i looked at her.

"Kids?"she gasped"They are your kids!? whos the father!" she asked in a hurry.

"Your brother."i explained watching her go from wondering to anger.

"Edward?!"she aske in a yell. i nodded."Come. You have to let the family see them!"

"I will thank about it Alice." i said walking into the house closing the door behind me.

I sighed an slid down the door holding my knees.