Chapter 2;

I was driving my kids an i to school. As i parked the car and turned the car off i saw the Cullens. All of them.

"I hate him!"Cam hissed lowly getting out slamming the door.

Callie got out and skipped to the side walk and waited.

"Omg,i can saw it! im going to go shopping with her sarurday!"Alice whispered

i hissed and got out with Jay and Eve closing the door and locking my car and looked at Alice growling and walked to Callie and pulled her into the school. I kissed Callie and Eve heads and hugged Jay."Watch out for each other" i told them and walked back outside going to my car.

I have to clear my head.i heard foot steps behind me. I growled and whipped around....

Camden's P.O.V.

"I hate school"I thought. i heard a chuckle behind me. i looked behind me. and there he sat. i glared at him.

"Hello,Im Edward"he said.

"Camden" i hissed and turned around putting my head phones and started drawing.I drew a lot.

i had notebooks full of drawings.

mostly of the Volturi's place.

I started to draw my mother. Her love was what saved us.I heard the bell rang and got up grabbing my stuff and walked out.

The second and thrid block went by. i had finished my drawing of mom and us kids.

As i was walking down the hall i saw Callie talking to who i think is Alice Cullen.I ran to her in human speed and stepped in between them.

"Stay away from her"i hissed out so only she could hear.

She looked at me and smiled

"Cam,calm down. This is my friend Alice."Callie said.

"Bella wont like that Callie."i said backing both of us up glaring at Alice.

"Hi Cam!"she yelled smiling.

I turned around and grabbed Callie by the hand and pulled her to the lunch room.i searched for mom when i found her with Jay and Eve. i pulled her to the table making her sit.

"Bella! Callie was talking to the Cullen girl."i said

"Alice in my friend!"Callie yelled out causing some people to look.

"Shh,both of you"Mom whispered.

"I wanna go back to Italy."i whispered crossing my arms.

The rest of the day went by fast.

We went home after fighting with Callie about Alice.

I sat in my room looking at the ceiling. im glad it was friday night. no school. no hearing peoples thoughts. no more Cullens.