Chapter 7;

Evelyn's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch with my legs crossed. i looked down at my phone. i was so happy. it was the newest iPhone 5. I unlocked my screen and saw i had five text messages.I opened the messages and saw three was from aunt Jane,one from Uncle Alec. and one from Callie?

I looked at the one from Callie

*So,Hi,hehe,Evie. Do you like that boy Luke that was sitting beside you in math class?!

-PrincessCallie*

I laughed to myself at her message and her signuater. 'A Princess, Whatever she wishes' i thought.

i locked my phone and fixed my hair. I hade what people called 'scene hair' i had the side-swept bangs. i had on a Falling In Reverse band shirt,black ripped skinnies,and my black Toms. yes i am what people called scene.

"Eve!"Alice giggled.I looked at her."Tell us about yourself! please?"

Everyone was looking at me. I shook my head no.

"Please?"Alice said giving me the puppy dog face.

i shook my head again.

No way was i telling them about me.

"She doesnt talk. She thinks she is to good for it."Callie giggled sitting by Rosalie.

i glared at her.

"No,she does talk. just not about herself.No one knows what she likes"Jay said sitting by me pushing his glasses up.

"Well,i wanna know more about you"Alice pouted.

i sighed and looked at her i opened my mouth to say something but Callie cut in"She is a little 'scene loser'"she said laughing with Rose.

I shot up"And you are the slut of the family!"i said with out even realizing it.i was angry. i could feel myself getting pissed off then all of a sudden a wave of calmness hit me.

That must ve Jaspers doing.

i sat bck down looking at my hands.

I could feel everyone looking at me.

Just a second later mom walked in then Edward carrying Camden.

i jumpped up and ran to her. i wrapped my arms around her waist and hid my face in her chest.

"Edward do you mind taking Camden an laying him upstairs?"My mom asked Edwards i heard him walk up stairs.

"Mom can we leave?"i asked her in a whisper.

"No, we are staying the night if thats okay with Yall"she asked looking at Everyone.

They all nodded .

"Callie you can sleep in my roon!"Alice yelles pulling Rose and callie up stairs.

"Jay, you can sleep in my room"Jasper said walking upstairs with Jay,

"Or mine! "Emmett yelled going after them.

I looke up at my mom who was smiling for some reason.

i sighed and went and sat on the couch and pulled my phone out and started texting Aunt Jane.

"Eve?"My mom said. I looked up at her.

"Evie,Evie,Evie"she said sitting down beside me smiling.

"What?"i asked looking at her.

"Your dad and me are back together"she said smiling.

"What?!"i yelled just as Edward came back down.

"Sh,Evie."She said. as Edward sat next to her.

i looked at him. my heart felt like it was behind hugged. i saw the love in his eyes for my mom.

"So i have to call you dad now?"i smiled looking at him.

"If you would like."He said smiling back at me.

i attacked him in a hug hiding my face in his neck.

"Since you are my dad. i think you should know stuff about me"i said looking at him.

He nodded and i got up and stood in front of my mom and dad.

"Well for starters im Evelyn Meredith Jane. i go by Eve or Evie."i started off."I dont talk much. i never told anyone about myself. But im willing to tell you. Im a big fan of these bands called Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens,and Asking Alexandria. i wear nothing but skinny jeans and band shirts. i draw in my free time. i like to play gutiar and drums,i am what people call scene. i am bisexual which means i like both females and males. no one know that. i always think about running away. but i dont. my favorite colors are black, neon green,and neon blue. i love penguins. ive always wanted a husky. but mom said no. i never really get what i want. but when i do im happy. i love candy. mom said ill get fat. but i highly doubt that cause im more vampire then human. i rather be in dark places. i like playing video games. i have the highest rank in every game. im small but im a fireball. i dont like this little forks. but im happy if my mom is happy. i love reading. and thats it."i finished as i noticed i was pacing back and forth. I looked at them. They was shockes.

i heard a sqeal an was attacked by Alice.

"Now i can get started with your room!!"she giggled hugging me.

"my room?"i asked questionly wiggling out of her grap.

"Yes! i saw a vesion were yall had a house out back by the river that is back there!"she bounced up and down ckapping running off.

"Mom. im scared"i looke at my mom then dad who was laughing.