Alex enjoys phone calls and messages.

I hope you had fun today.

I sent him this message before I went ballistic on my seat—I giggled like a teenage boy, remembering all the moments that we had earlier. I couldn't contain my laughter as I remember our kiss—that was really hot. Hot enough to make me have a boner.

I straightened my seat and drank a little coffee. Maybe this is one reason why I'm like this.

Off we go back to Manila. I even played Taylor Swift on my way home, which, to be perfectly honest, was a new experience. I'm pretty sure I've heard the whole album once, but never again after. Now, I'm just looking forward to listen to them all just so I have something in common to talk with him.

I was close to Calamba when I saw his message.

I did have fun. Thanks for today.

Thank God for the red light. I quickly typed a message to him.

Haha does this mean I can send you Good morning and Good night texts to you? lol

A little cheesy but okay, I'll take it

Also don't text while driving

Take care

You're warming up to me, ain't I?

Haha just kidding

Good night, Karl. Sweet dreams.

This pesky smile never left my face even after I arrived at my condo.

"Happy Monday! You seem blooming today."

I turned back to see Paula grinning while holding a cup of coffee. I removed my earphones and replied, "Shut up, Paula. Go back to work."

"Relax, I'm on a coffee break." She got the empty seat from one of the tables near me. "So, tell me everything."

"Hasn't he told you about our date already?"

"Of course he did," she said, her tone sounding like bragging. "But I want to hear from you."

I just sighed, but deep inside I do want to talk to her about it. "It went great."

She rolled her eyes and slapped my arm. "Tell me more!"

"What do you want to know more?"

"Well, for starters, did you two kiss?"

I grinned and turned to my computer instead.

"So you did?" She slapped my arm again and again until I complained. "He did not tell me about that!"

"It's just a kiss!" I retorted.

She raised her eyebrow. "You're lying. Your ears are red."

I just groaned at her and said, "Just get back to work."

"Tell me more at lunch?"

"Fine."

When lunch came and I told her most parts of the date, she was almost comical at her expressions that I almost don't want to sit with her at Popeye's. The restaurant was crowded, as usual, and lucky for us to get two available seats. She was munching her chicken and giggling and all of that.

Deep inside, I was just happy to tell her about this.

"So, when's the next date will be?"

"I don't know."

"Just, take care of him, okay?"

"I will, of course."

"And if ever you break his heart, I'll search for you relentlessly." She pointed her fingers to me. "I swear to Satan."