head over heels

╰┈➤ GENRE: fluff, suggestive, established relationship!au╰┈➤ ⚠️ WARNING(S): mentions of sex, language

╰┈➤ ⚠️ WARNING(S): mentions of sex, language

"God, you look so sexy," Jaehyun says, glancing up and down at you as soon as you open the door, seeing you all dressed up in a sleek black dress which complimented your curves along with a leg slit which made your overall look even hotter

"Well, hello to you too," you chuckle.

"I missed you" a pout appears on Jaehyun's face.

"Jae, it hasn't even been a day."

"Can I not miss my girlfriend, even if it hasn't been a day?"

You roll your eyes at him as you shake your head, cheeks blushing as a smile grows on your face.

Jaehyun stayed over at your apartment last night because you had planned to go out on a dinner date in the evening for Valentines Day and to celebrate his birthday, of course. But, he woke up to a phone call this morning from his manager telling him he had to go into SM for an important meeting later in the afternoon. He wasn't sure how long it would last but was told it wouldn't go further into the evening.

Jaehyun later texted you that instead of going back to your apartment to get ready, he would get ready at his dorm since he had to make a pit stop there. Afterwards, he would go back to yours to pick you up.

You were going somewhere fancy, so you took your time to get ready. It was rare for you and Jaehyun to go out on a date like this one because of his schedules, and so you made sure you looked your absolute best, and it would be another unforgettable one.

Jaehyun has often told you that he didn't care much about dressing up so nicely or going somewhere fancy. Heck, he didn't mind if you both went to a convenience store in your pyjamas or something, as long as he gets to spend time with you. But, you insisted on taking him somewhere lovely on this occasion because you believed he deserved it, especially after all those hectic schedules he had for the past few months.

Whenever you both went on dates, whether its fancy ones to a fine dining restaurant or simple ones such as a picnic or even a stroll on the beach, you made sure it would be a memorable one. Anytime spent with him is something you cherish a lot.

This evening, Jaehyun turned up in a black striped suit, but god, did he look so handsome in something so simple. He looks good in anything he wears. You're sure that even if he wore the trashiest outfit, he would still look good.

"Oh, some flowers for you, my darling" Jaehyun pulls out a bouquet of red tulips, which he was hiding behind his back.

"Aw, Jae! They're lovely, thank you." You take the bouquet from him and admire it for a few moments before kissing him.

"Hold on. I'll be back." You head to the kitchen to put the flowers in a jar of water, for now, making a little mental note to put them in a lovely vase when you come back later.

While in the kitchen, you're unaware that Jaehyun has been eyeing you like a hungry tiger, making him unconsciously bite his bottom lip. All these dirty thoughts had suddenly begun to occupy his mind. Oh, the things he would do to you right now if you weren't about to head out. "I want to bend you over the kitchen counter and fuck you so bad." he thinks to himself. He can feel himself get hard just from imagining it.

Jaehyun has pulled away from his thoughts as he hears you approaching him but is now horny as ever.

"Okay, let's go?" you look at him with the most innocent eyes, no clue as to what you've been doing to him for the past few minutes.

Jaehyun looks at you from head to toe and closes the gap between your bodies. "You know, you'd look even sexier with this off", fiddling with the thin straps of your dress. You smack his hand away and roll your eyes at him.

"I don't think I want to go out anymore. Can we stay in?" Jaehyun moans slightly while placing little, desperate kisses on your neck then moving down to your collarbone. You whimper from the contact of his lips on your skin, pushing his head away lightly.

"Noooo, Jae, come on. I spent a long time getting ready. I'm also starving, so let's go." You start tugging Jaehyun's arm, wanting him to get a move on, but he doesn't budge.

"Come on, babe, I'll give you something else to eat, and you can give me something else as well." Jaehyun winks at you and grabs your hand, placing it on his hard-on. Your eyes grow wide in response.

"Oh my god, Jaehyun, no. Let's gooo!" pulling your arm away from his grasp. You grab your keys from the table and push your now pouty but still horny boyfriend outside of your apartment before locking the door.

You sigh a little as you see his expression but a smirk quickly appears on your face. "Maybe later, for dessert," you say to him before walking to the elevator. Jaehyun catches up to you with the cheekiest smile on his face.

Damn, he can't wait for that dessert after dinner.

╰┈➤ A/N:

HAPPY JAEHYUN DAY EVERYONEEE! 🍑♥️🥳