Location

"So I was thinking that we go up to the tower early next week so we don't get caught like we did last time

"So I was thinking that we go up to the tower early next week so we don't get caught like we did last time." Zac said as he and Marlene were sitting on a couch in the common room

Marlene looked up as she had her head on his lap, "Yeah I need to talk to you about that."

Before either of them could say anything Harry, Hermione, Ron, the twins and Ginny walked over to them, "Marlene you know this place better than anyone yes?" Harry asked

Marlene nodded, "I like to think so why what do you need?"

"Harry's going to teach us defence and we need somewhere to practice." Hermione said

Ron nodded, "Shrieking Shack?"

Marlene shook her head, "Too small, too scary."

"So you're in?" Fred asked

Marlene nodded, "The bloody flamingo practically carved Halfbreeds are monsters into my hand I'm ready to raise a little hell."

"Forbidden Forest?"

Marlene scoffed, "Not bloody likely. Too many things in there that hate people."

Zac walked over to Hermione, "Hey can I ask you something?" Hermione nodded, "When...when a Patronus changes...uh what does that mean?"

Hermione looked at him, "Why are you asking?"

"I think maybe, mine sort of changed-"

Hermione cut Zac off, "What?!" Zac quickly shushed her, "What did it change into...well?"

"A wolf." Zac said

Hermione smiled, "Oh my Merlin."

"What?" Zac asked

Hermione sat down and said, "Zac the form of a Patronus could change. They're known to change after a shift in someone's character, bereavement or...falling in love. Who do we know who has a female wolf Patronus?"

Zac sat down, "Marlene...I...no way, I, she's my best friend and girlfriend yeah but we're not there yet, we haven't been dating that long."

Hermione gave him a look, "Zac don't be daft. Open your eyes. You smile every time she looks at you. You know exactly how she takes her tea. You know every look she makes. The pair of you can practically talk with your eyes. You care about her safety more than your own. You always make sure she's okay, even when you were rowing, you go absolutely ballistic every time she almost gets hurt. Look at her and tell me you don't love her as more than just a friend."