Chapter 6: Naked Dungeon Run

We had to get ready in a hurry the following day. Mobsters checked the inn's rooms across from us, knocking on doors and searching. A drider held back while three lizard-girls and a club-wielding ogre intimidated the guests. The innkeeper, a cat-girl with silky orange hair tied up in a bun, seemed to be on the verge of bursting into tears. A tall charcoal-skinned dark elf messaged her back.

I closed the door and walked over to the window. Fortunately, we were only on the second floor.

"The mayor must have called in a favor from quick-strike Susie. That lamia wouldn't hesitate to put out a hit as a favor to the major. Word at the groomers says they're in bed together. So, few get as close as a lamia and a naga. They're practically cousins." Vraley said.

Kale scooted the bed in front of the door just before we heard a knock. "You'll come out if you know what's good for you. If you aren't who we're looking for, then there won't be any trouble. If you try anything, Clare will string you up and suck; you dry." I flung open the window and looked down to see the drider glaring back at us.

"Do you think we're stupid?" Clare asked.

"Yes," I replied while amping myself with enhancement and used skate on the outer wall to fling myself down. Fortunately, my blow caught drider in her midriff. Fortunately, all eight of her legs shot off the inn from my blow tossing her spider body ass over tea kettle. I pushed my hand forward, and for a second, I moved to finish her.

A grin spread across my face when the black fireball formed. The drider whimpered at the sight of her obliteration. It would be easy, and she would die in seconds.

But the world spirit screamed, waking me from my actions. I was moments away from killing some dumb monstergirl, but the spirit wouldn't shut up.

"Fine, she gets to live for now," I yelled through my aura.

My fireball dissipated harmlessly

The look of surprise on her face didn't last long. She threw herself on her back and shot out a stream of sticky silk, and moved her legs quickly. "You smell delicious," Clare shouted as her silk caught fire around me.

Unfortunately, the dress and wig soon followed. Monster girls everywhere looked on in shock as I stood up in all my naked bearded glory and ran for the gate.

The others weren't far behind. The village residents remained shocked for half a second more before they gave chase. The village had a wall and a gate, but communication wasn't the best. Finally, we made it to the gate and ran down the South Road towards the dungeon.

Kale shifted into her centaur form and grabbed Molly. Most of the monster girls behind us weren't fighters and didn't have much in the way of enhancement techniques. Ordinary civilians out to get their groceries or merchants opening their stalls for the day weren't prepared for a chase. I knew they weren't ready for a dungeon crawl.

"Do you think they will give up?" I asked.

"Not a chance if one of them manages to drain you dry, they will rank up for sure. A man's worth of fresh semen is worth more than most of them will make in a lifetime working in their village." Molly said.

"The dungeon will butcher them like lambs to a slaughter," Vraley said.

"That's on them. If the villagers can't control their lust, then they deserve what they get." Kale said.

"That's rich coming from you. If Red wasn't so resilient, you would have drained him dry already." Molly said.

"You tried to drain him dry when we first met because you couldn't stand that I was more attracted to him than you," Kale said.