The First Letter. SERIOUS TRAINING!

-It has been a month since Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki left Baygoma and went to B.C Sol. The mothers and sisters were upset and worried, and because of it the fathers were pissed that the trio are making their family upset by running away, and they were set on getting them back. It's after school and Izumi is looking at the pictures of Izuku and her playing heroes. Izumi was optimistic that she'll see Izuku again, and then she heard the door knock, when she to go get it was the mailman.

Mailman: Hello Izumi.

Izumi: *Mumble; Afternoon...*

Mailman: I have a letter for you. Plus... *Looks at letter* Ms. Shoka and Ms. Katsumi.

Izumi: *Mumble; Who's it from...?*

Mailman: No first name, but the last name is someone named Aoi.

Izumi: *Mumble; Ok...*

-After receiving the letter she called Shoka and Katsumi over so they can read the letter, and when they opened it, a picture fell out, and once they read the opening their eyes went wide.

Girl Trio: Izuku?

Izuku Letter: {Hey girls! Long time no see right? Bet you guys weren't expecting this?}

Izumi: *Cries* Oni-Chan... Your all right.

Izuku Letter: {Sorry for me, Kachaan, and Shoto leaving so suddenly, but we just discovered that we're the reincarnations of the Blading Heroes! Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, and Free De La Hoya! So we left to go train with our quirks!}

Shoka: Whoa!

Katsumi: Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto are the blading heroes reincarnations? That's awesome!

Izuku Letter: {Since leaving we discovered a whole lot of things. And now, we're training to make it to UA, not only that, we're also training to carry on the Beyblade name! And let me tell you, getting here has been one heck of a ride!}

Izumi: Hmm... I wonder what they did when they were gone?

In El Astro: Before the Letter was made and sent.

-The last time we saw the blading trio is when they found Eijiro and Denki and arrived at the B.C Sol campus, it was getting late so the five reincarnations decided to call it a day. The next morning Katsuki and Denki got up early to make breakfast, when it was ready, mostly everyone was up. Except for...

Denki: Hey Shoto.

Shoto: Hmm? What is it?

Denki: Where's Izuku? Breakfast is ready and we have training!

Shoto: . . .Check his room.

-Denki went over to Izuku's room and opened the door to find him...

(Imagine Izuku with Valt's hair and it's down with no headband.)

Denki: Seriously? *Inhale* WAKE UP VAAAAAAAAALT!!!!!!!!