The Winter Knight! Testu Shirosagi!

-Last time we saw our famed trio they were relaxing until they received news that Katsuki will be facing the reincarnation of Lui Shirosagi... Testu Shirosagi. It was announced that the battle will take place in three days time, which gave Katsuki to train some with Spryzen, and learn about...

Strategy Room...

(This is their War Room, where they discuss all about Beyblade)

Eijiro: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT LUI FOUND A REINCARNATION!

Denki: *Looking at Blader Profile* I'm more concerned about the bey he's using more than how he got a reincarnation... Hmm...

Former Name... Testutestu Testutestu. A rich family member of the Testutestu Family but grew up with the high expectation to inherit the company of which his family owns... But because of that and not wanting to take on the company, he ran away and found Lui's Island. Then... I'm... Pretty sure you guys know the rest from there.

Izuku/Shoto: YEP!/Sure.

Katsuki: Yeah... *Looks at Spryzen*

Denki: *Notices Katsuki* Still thinking about the announcement of you versus Lui huh?

Katsuki: Yeah... *Thinks of Nightmare Luinor breaking* Last time I faced Lui 1V1... I broke Luinor.

Izuku: Chill man! That was in the past! THIS IS THE PRESENT AND FUTURE!

Katsuki: True... Still. *Stands Up* We should practice like crazy. And we need to know everything about Luinor.

Denki: Already three steps ahead of you man! I found this while looking at the Reincarnation Profile Wakiya made. *Pulls up Photo*

Denki: This is Testu Shirosagi's Bey

Denki: This is Testu Shirosagi's Bey... Raid Luinor.

Eijiro: Looks like Testu is also getting in on the Lightning Bey action.

Katsuki: Luinor was already a tough opponent in the Turbo Generation... But now... Testu's gonna be a whole different ballpark for me and Spryzen.

Eijiro: *Clocks in Roktavor* All the more reason to get your training in!