Monday morning, like always

It's just a shitty monday morning, you just showered and are packing your bag now.

You leave your house for school but that's when you realise you didn't make your homework for today!

"Damn... that's the fourth time this month! Well too bad."

You arrive at school, preparing yourself for your teacher, miss mandoline, the worst professor in the whole school, to yell at you like a fucking toucan cause you didn't do your stupid homework for this stupid class in this stupid school with this stupid teacher.

But then, you walk into the classroom, and there is a lonely guy in the back of the room.

*He must be new, i've never seen him here. I'll go up to him and ask if he need help with anything.* , but when you are walking your teacher grabs you shoulder and shouts at you.

" WELL I AM NOT SEEING YOUR HOMEWORK ON MY DESK! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT FOR ME!?"

You didn't know what to say... there realy wasn't any reason, you just forgot it. But you know she won't accept that for an answer.

You think for a moment and then say: "Well I didn't know we had homework, I was sick last time we had French."

Luckily, her memory is very bad so she immediatly apologizes and goes back to her desk.

You can't focus the whole lesson. You can't stop thinking about this guy in the back of the class.

He seems so, what's the word... Special? Magical? Mysterious? Well, I guess all of those things. But this is the first time you saw him, and not for longer than 10 seconds. What if he is an absolute dickhead? I mean, you can't know if you don't talk to him.

When the lesson was finally over, you go to look for him, but you hear from someone else he got sick and went home.

Damn, if dumb miss mandoline just left you alone you wouldn't have to wait to meet him now.

After a very long and stressfull day you can finally go home, but your mind keeps bugging on this boy, there is just something about him that seems to drive you crazy.

*Maybe... I'm in love? No, I never even spoke to him! This can't be true! I'm just so desperate for love that I will find anyone to just give me attention. But maybe, just maybe, I am actually deeply in love...*