Begging (NSFW!!!)

Arny has been giving you a lot more attention lately and he's showing how much he actually loves physical touch. He has always given you hugs, kisses, wanted to cuddle and a lot more but now he has become even clingier, you love it tho. He is the only person who can do such things because with lot of other people you feel uncomfortable even just giving a side hug. It has come to the point you don't even really want your family to touch you, but he's different.

He also recently got some new hand tattoos and you love them, he made your necklace even prettier. His followers are going wild about them and it makes you smile knowing you're the only one to actually be able to see and touch them everyday. He's such a pretty boy. 

Then you feel a kiss pressed against your neck.

"Good morning darling."

You turn to see your curly haired boyfriend smiling in your direction.

"Good morning Arny.", you smile back.

He wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you closer to once again bury his head in your neck. His curly hair tickles you a bit so you giggle. You hear a muffled "What are you so smiley about?", but you just keep on giggling.

"Come onnn tell meeee!", he starts tickling you.

You immedialty slap his hands away and are wide awake now. He knows you hate it, well secretly you don't but you do.

"Don't you dare ever even try to tickle me or I will punch you in your beautiful face."

"Oh like you would actually do that to me."

"Try me."

"Okay okay I'll stop it," he smiles."Do you want some breakfast?"

You nod and he stands up to make you some food. He's only wearing sweatpants without a t-shirt, it's your favorite outfit of his. You follow him into the kitchen because you want to stay close to him. You don't even sit down at the table, you keep on walking behind him, giving him the occasional hug from behind. In some way you are acting like he normally would. Then you think back to the time you half-choked Arny while you were riding him. It really seemed like he enjoyed every moment of it. Could he be a switch?

---------------------time skip---------------------

You'd like to test your theory and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity all day. You have been working him up all day by giving him compliments, small massages and lots of kisses. Your idea is to make him want you so bad that he'd be willing to do anything. It seems to be working as he never wants you to stop and well, he is wearing his gray sweatpants so you can see what you do to him. Now all you need to do is finish what you started.

"Darling I'm going to the store do you need anything?"

"Can't really think of anything but I'll text you if something comes up!", by saying this you know for sure he will check his phone regularly.

He says he loves you one more time before he leaves. You wait about 20 minutes so you know he is in the store but he couldn't have finished yet. You decide this is the perfect time to text him.

- Arny?

Not even 30 seconds go by before he responds.

- Yes my love?

- I need you. Now.

- Darling I'll be home in an hour.

- I said now, come back.

- I can't I'll try to be as fast as possible.